IGNORED

green football weekend 2th-5th February 2024(Leeds at home Friday night)

You just have to note all the images accompanying this nonsense - pretty sure the representation is a little off compared to a Saturday arvo crowd?

Capture.thumb.JPG.80a5eef40cc5f1f0f46a60de4adf4bb3.JPGCapture1.JPG.1d4ed88d4d31381bf046d88032c42c5c.JPGCapture2.thumb.JPG.111f365eac2059f98785cf97139a8328.JPG

So in the minds of this mob, crowds will consist of:

1 white male

3 non-white males

2 white women

1 white female child

1 non-white female child.

Yup - standard crowd make up there. I'd suggest the SJW team have never been to a football match.

Then you see this is all 'supported' by Vegan Groups, Forest Green Rovers and a mob who recycle football boots (for resale at 120 quid!!) and it all becomes clear that this is another junket by vested interests.

image.png.b62aeea84f4a7da3727b0bac25f444a9.png

https://www.sokito.com/

I shall take great solace in driving to the station, taking a diesel train to the game, and making sure I order at least 1 massive beef filled burger.

I shall also fart loudly to show my solidarity to the cows and sheep who are discriminated against by the campaign.

Viva La Representation!

Capture3.JPG

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I bet Dale Vince is right behind this while his club languishes at the bottom of the league,people moan about our owner but Jesus we don’t know how lucky we are 

Yeah, be careful what you wish for FFS!

12 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m having a pretty green football weekend this week as it happens.

Our boiler broke down on Wednesday and isn`t being fixed till next week so no fossil fuels being used in this house at the moment!

Happened to me last season. A right ball-ache. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Constant Rabbit said:

You just have to note all the images accompanying this nonsense - pretty sure the representation is a little off compared to a Saturday arvo crowd?

Capture.thumb.JPG.80a5eef40cc5f1f0f46a60de4adf4bb3.JPGCapture1.JPG.1d4ed88d4d31381bf046d88032c42c5c.JPGCapture2.thumb.JPG.111f365eac2059f98785cf97139a8328.JPG

So in the minds of this mob, crowds will consist of:

1 white male

3 non-white males

2 white women

1 white female child

1 non-white female child.

Yup - standard crowd make up there. I'd suggest the SJW team have never been to a football match.

Then you see this is all 'supported' by Vegan Groups, Forest Green Rovers and a mob who recycle football boots (for resale at 120 quid!!) and it all becomes clear that this is another junket by vested interests.

image.png.b62aeea84f4a7da3727b0bac25f444a9.png

https://www.sokito.com/

I shall take great solace in driving to the station, taking a diesel train to the game, and making sure I order at least 1 massive beef filled burger.

I shall also fart loudly to show my solidarity to the cows and sheep who are discriminated against by the campaign.

Viva La Representation!

Capture3.JPG

Found the snowflake. ❄️ Feeling a bit triggered are we?

No doubt, this is a do as we say - not as we do campaign. Its absolute hypocrisy.

But counting the minorities makes you look, as you are, utterly pathetic. 

Since  the UK accounts for only 1% percent of the world’s carbon emissions this sort of virtue signalling may make the participants feel good about themselves but in reality it will have no material effect. It’s just another load of woke nonsense as demonstrated by the photos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ciderincornwall said:

Found the snowflake. ❄️ Feeling a bit triggered are we?

No doubt, this is a do as we say - not as we do campaign. Its absolute hypocrisy.

But counting the minorities makes you look, as you are, utterly pathetic. 

I've never met a person under 40 who says 'triggered' or 'snowflake'.

Words of the week at the Green Party 'call to action' meeting last month were they?

What is actually pathetic is pretending that the sport is attended by a kumbaya mix of races and genders and that all are desperate to join the green, vegan utopia on offer.

Meals at £18 a pop, boots at £120 a pair. But it's green.

You clearly are the moral expert in all things concerning the la representation so what's the point of doing that?