IGNORED

My idea of a sporting Sunday

1960maaan

3 minutes ago, Pip King said:

So bored of the comms reminding us every other minute that this is bad and we should all be shaking our heads in disapproval. Presumably his producer keeps reminding him 

It’s really boring isn’t it. Good god.  A few away fans in the home end and a bit of handbags!!!  What was it Pougatch said ‘a return to the darkest days of our game’.  He obviously doesn’t get about much!! 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I've watched many games where you'd think it's game over and then the game comes alive in the last 10 mins. That's what football is all about. 

Take it you wasn't there at Mansfield? 

Will look forward to the West Brom comeback.

9 minutes ago, Super said:

If you watched the game you can see they won't score 2.

About the same chance as England had in the cricket after two days in India I reckon……..😝

Haven’t actually seen any footage? Was it that bad? 

14 minutes ago, Super said:

That's going back a long time.

I vaguely remember a 1-1 draw at a local rival, in the pouring rain, that all but condemned them to relegation to the basement. Was it Manor Farm?

Edited by Curr Avon

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Give the rivalry a big build up in the media beforehand and then shocked when there's some trouble?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68031399

Nah, either / or

It ain't a big rivalry because 11 blokes from around the world are playing another 11 blokes from around the world

Similar happened in the week leading up to the infamous City/Gas pitch invasion game, ‘Judgment Day’ etc. not an excuse of course but was part of the reason and really didn’t help matters. 

I would guess the parallel here would be Gas in the south stand? That wouldn’t go well either.