IGNORED

Streams for Forest : Confirmed there are NO links

McNasty Filth

Evening all,

Been looking around for TV stations that might be showing the forest game on Wednesday. Can anyone shed some light on the following international stations like the Nordic Viaplay channels supposedly streaming the game and if you can find them on IPTV like logic etc.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4889465/nottingham-forest-vs-bristol-city/

Cheers all

• Thanks 1

There are loads of links from this website but please ensure you have some sort of virus protection just in case.

https://champagne.pages.dev/online-streaming--dl/live-sports/

I've never had any issues and there is loads of stuff you can watch via streams.

Because we've not been selected for overseas coverage as far as I know, any streams will be limited but I'm sure we'll get a couple posted on here fingers crossed!

• Like 1

For some reason, replays seem to be nowhere near as widely televised as the original ties which are pretty much all available somewhere.

From memory, last year's replay at Swansea wasn't shown at all, anywhere, and we had to rely purely on radio coverage.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Do you have to place a bet on the game to be able to view it?

I wondered myself, the Google answer was ;

Log in to your account and navigate to the In-Play link at the bottom of the homepage. Any event with a play icon beside it will be available to watch via Live Streaming. To watch, all you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Northern Red said:

For some reason, replays seem to be nowhere near as widely televised as the original ties which are pretty much all available somewhere.

From memory, last year's replay at Swansea wasn't shown at all, anywhere, and we had to rely purely on radio coverage.

Radio Bristol and TALKSPORT2 for those not in the RB area

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Do you have to place a bet on the game to be able to view it?

You used to have to have some money in your account, not much £5 or £10, a few years ago. Withdraw it back to your card 24 hrs later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

You used to have to have some money in your account, not much £5 or £10, a few years ago. Withdraw it back to your card 24 hrs later.

Good idea and it’s cheaper than using Robins TV and then flying out to Austria to watch it……

• Facepalm 1

• Admin
57 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

is it on Paramount plus (with going to Oz on a VPN)? it was last time and worked perfectly! so thanks to who ever suggested it last time.

This was the original fixture, I assume updated information will be announced on Wednesday 

Screenshot_20240205_172404_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 3

20 hours ago, McNasty Filth said:

Evening all,

Been looking around for TV stations that might be showing the forest game on Wednesday. Can anyone shed some light on the following international stations like the Nordic Viaplay channels supposedly streaming the game and if you can find them on IPTV like logic etc.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4889465/nottingham-forest-vs-bristol-city/

Cheers all

You must enjoy sadism if you want to watch us dumped out of the F A Cup!

4 hours ago, phantom said:

This was the original fixture, I assume updated information will be announced on Wednesday 

Screenshot_20240205_172404_Samsung Internet.jpg

That was for the home game.. replay is not on Paramount Plus here in Aus… not too bothered to be honest.

My IPTV provider has put out a post saying the only 2 replay games being televised anywhere in the world are the two fixtures on BBC and ITV this week. 🙃

Looks like a night sat next to the radio like the good old days!