IGNORED

Streams for Forest : Confirmed there are NO links

McNasty Filth

1 hour ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Don’t think many options this evening

Similar to the Swansea replay last season

ITV1 will probably show score flashes and highlights at half and full time of the Villa v Chelsea live broadcast.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PhilC said:

I'm in Australia at the moment and downloaded the Paramount+ App but can't see it in the schedule. Can anyone help?

Perhaps its because Google play is set to UK location?

@AirlieBeachRed I've pm'd you 

I’m in OZ and you can access it through “ be in sports” it used to be free if you had the Foxtel sports package but now you hav3 to pay for it as an addition 

• Admin
2 hours ago, footie said:

My IPTV provider has put out a post saying the only 2 replay games being televised anywhere in the world are the two fixtures on BBC and ITV this week. 🙃

Looks like a night sat next to the radio like the good old days!

That's not true @footie as we already have it confirmed it is being shown live on Paramount + in Australia

For info it is $8.99 a month but there is a free 7 day trial

image.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

That's not true @footie as we already have it confirmed it is being shown live on Paramount + in Australia

image.png

Not showing for me though 😕

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

image.png

Here's hoping this site is accurate! Believe a previous Aus poster stated it wasn't stated as shown on Paramount for them 😩

32 minutes ago, PhilC said:

I'm in Australia at the moment and downloaded the Paramount+ App but can't see it in the schedule. Can anyone help?

Perhaps its because Google play is set to UK location?

@AirlieBeachRed I've pm'd you 

It’s not scheduled on Paramount Plus in Aus. The home game was, the replays not.. Chelsea vs Villa only.

it’s not on BEIN Sports in Aus either.

2 minutes ago, PhilC said:

Not showing for me though 😕

Check Thursday 8th of February as in WA standard time is 8 hours in front, of GMT and 11 hours in front if you are on the eastern states of OZ 

I've also connected to a VPN (Even though I'm in Sydney) and it's only showing the Villa Chelsea game.

As I've said above I suspect it's because my Google / Google Play account is set to UK (And you can only change it once every 12 months)

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Gonna try some of these channels tonight but found they're quite unreliable. Fingers crossed though!

You can join Paramount at any time regardless of an existing service provider you maybe contracted with . Paramount for a month is about 9 dollars. All FA Cup matches are on Paramount  

Just now, City oz said:

You can join Paramount at any time regardless of an existing service provider you maybe contracted with . Paramount for a month is about 9 dollars. All FA Cup matches are on Paramount  

Wrong again..

3 minutes ago, City oz said:

Check Thursday 8th of February as in WA standard time is 8 hours in front, of GMT and 11 hours in front if you are on the eastern states of OZ 

I'm searching for FA Cup in the app rather than looking at the schedule. Perhaps it's on telly but not on the app? (I've got Paramount via my Sky account at home but can't watch it on Sky Go, so perhaps there's some logic there?)

Thanks so much for the help guys. I'll get another beer at the hotel bar before bed and keep an eye on this thread.

• Like 1

There was no live stream of ANY of the replays exc those on itv/bbc. It was advertised, falsely, that it was on star + and the like that last night cov replay was on BUT it wasn't . I will check later but chances of a stream tonight are almost zero I'm afraid. please post on here is anyone does find a channel but I think it is a forlawn hope

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just logged into Paramout+ Australia via a VPN and can confirm only Villa v Chelsea is listed as upcoming.

Might take a look just before kickoff though.

Watched the highlights from the 0-0 draw while I was there and they do a much better job of it re. analysis etc than any of the other channels I've seen! Not trying to pretend they are commentating live or anything, just talking about what you can see on the screen.

My "Provider" has setup a channel on iFollow (EFL10) but has already stated that it's highly unlikely there will be streams available as the FA have the broadcast rights.

He did the setup channels for the games last night at Cov & Soton but both had no streams at kick off.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The_Don said:

My "Provider" has setup a channel on iFollow (EFL10) but has already stated that it's highly unlikely there will be streams available as the FA have the broadcast rights.

He did the setup channels for the games last night at Cov & Soton but both had no streams at kick off.

Cheers for the info.

22 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Someone just posted on the match thread that it’s now showing on Sports 10, though I haven’t personally verified that.

It’s listed, there’s the usual 12 sec looping black screen hen you click on the link, just have to hope it plays.

• Thanks 2