IGNORED

Plymouth vs Leeds

FNQ

8 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

No, but I also don't think it's unreasonable to compare a performance by a team one place below us against one we very recently faced with ours is it, especially when ours was particularly poor.

Of course it's not, but there's never any attempt at understanding different situations or context. And when it's on the back of multiple threads being steered into the same argument again and again, it gets more than a bit boring after a while.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

It’s a one sided rivalry - They see it, or at least did, as a rivalry.  

Thanks for your reply !  

P.S. They have positive GD in the League Table and one match less...I have to say I am truly dissapointed with how the things turned on since November. I refuse to think that Plymouth has a better squad than ours, so the management is still "on point" like it was in the past decade.

Edited by Mihai

6 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Do we have some Rivarly with Plymouth ? We didn't face them too much lately but if I reckon it is a kind of a derby when we play then, right ? 

Used to be pretty tasty in the late 2000s but it faded away whilst we didn't play them for so long

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

Thanks for your reply !  

P.S. They have positive GD in the League Table and one match less...I have to say I am truly dissapointed with how the things turned on since November. I refuse to think that Plymouth has a better squad than ours, so the management is still "on point" like it was in the past decade.

Personally I think they have a very good team and won’t be surprised to see them finish above us, if they had a half decent away record ( I think only one away win all season) they wouldn’t be far off the play-offs