IGNORED

Not Chuffing Good Enough

bucksred

Out of touch, out of sorts, and out of the bloody game unless they change it...........two bookings already!! Thank Christ Doherty aint playin!! How many bookings for Coles is that ? 9-10??? Chuffing poor this is

Oh goody Brooker too, and thats his 10th........aint life grand lads n lasses???? NOT!!

Why the chuff aint Scott Brown and Goodfellow on the blody pitch yet!!

Promotion your having a chuffin laugh here

SORT IT OUT..................................NOW!!!

Edited by bucksred

It'a appaling! completly lack imagination and pace.

Tinpot out now before the season is wasted. HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Just out of interest, how can you tell there's a lack of pace when you're not at the game?

We are still in with a very good chance of promotion, at least give Tinman credit for the comeback. It's his first year, and he's doing well.

Guest ciderob
Just out of interest, how can you tell there's a lack of pace when you're not at the game?

We are still in with a very good chance of promotion, at least give Tinman credit for the comeback. It's his first year, and he's doing well.

He is not doing a good job at all, he inherited a talented squad and has spent more than anyone else in our league and for large periods of every game we look a complete unorganised rabble. we should be top and with a decent manager we would be.

do'nt get carried away with scrapping a point away at huddersfield, that is an awfull result we need to be winning these games.

we have'nt played well for ages.

look at Sturrock at sheff wendy there on fire, 4-0 today. we need a strict manager because we've a young team who are'nt allways 100% concentrated on upcoming matches, naming no names but the night before this 'virus' struck a lot of our players were falling over in Bar Ex!!!! seen with my own eyes. :@

Look - if we did not care, then I suppose it would be a lot easier all round.

However, on the basis of the radio (which I accept is not everything) we were pants in the first half. We got better, but we surely can pass comment on the first 45mins? Even their commentator was saying how poor we were.

The result before the game, we would have regarded as just ok, against a midtable side. From 2-0 down it has to be viewed as a point gained, and a very decent comeback.

Did not slag manager off, but if after listening to drivel for 45 mins, will join in the conversation.

Why Tinnion??????? Should have been Scott Brown and Goodfellow for Wilks and Scoot.

Jeez!!!

Hello,Brian(you don't know what you're doing)Tinnion actually transformed the game with his skill and made Orr and Dinning-apart from others-better for it.

I questioned his tactical decisions with the substitutions,but didn't slag him off like a lot of people by singing out against him-shame on you.

Once we got going with Lita,Goodfellow(very impressive)and Tinnion on the field it was a different game.

It's not easy is it,managing,but Tins-again-deserves credit for sorting it out,I think he's a lot better than some people give him credit for.

IMHO unless the central midfield get's better quickly then Tins has to start,I know it's not ideal with the manager on the pitch but he transformed the game with his drive and skill when he came on.

Great thing hindsight as stated,also staying positive and not moaning at every opportunity.

No wonder some call this the borum,getting boring all the negativity from some people at times.