IGNORED

Miller On The Scoresheet Again

bucksred

Miller, AGAIN, whats that three in five now?? Jeez hes a cr@p finisher, no power, falls over all the time.....no good for City eh?? :D

Oh YEAH, I know cr@p teams in Scotland, not like the powerhouse Div 2, in England eh. :wub:

Gillespie scored yet anyone know? :ph34r:

Cue the usual anti Miller garbage eh............. :D

Guest zider_head
Miller, AGAIN, whats that three in five now?? Jeez hes a cr@p finisher, no power, falls over all the time.....no good for City eh?? :D

Oh YEAH, I know cr@p teams in Scotland, not like the powerhouse Div 2, in England eh. :wub:

He is also now playing against better teams as well weird ? prehaps they play to his strengths rather then trying to make him into a big target man which he obviously isnt ?

Guest bcfcsols

Ive said it already..

I don't understand why Lee hasnt been given more of a chance at this club. In my opinion he is technically the best player in the team. Obiviously this doesnt automatically warrent a squad place, but for me this indicates that he has the most potential. Why not let him find his form, Tinnion seems to stick with Murray after hes has one mediocre performance....

I would suggest that the service Miller is getting in Scotland is SLIGHTLY better than that produced by Murray and Bell this season. Which makes the return from Lita and Brooker so far very impressive. I note that it was Brooker who actually put Lita in for the goal today (they have obviously realised that they ain't going to get much help from anybody else).

Yeah, I lost count of the goals he scored for city, How many more times Scottish strikers can only score goals in Scotland, After all Mr Wonderman Mcfadden ummmm 2 goals.

Guest ScottishRed
Ok fair enough, but can you honestly say that Kilmarnock are any better than most sides in our division?

Having watched lots of matches in SPL and English Div One, yes I can confirm that Kilmarnock and most other SPL sides would walk English Div One!

Guest bristolbred
I don't understand why Lee hasnt been given more of a chance at this club.

Ask Tinnion!!!

No doubt during the week, Tinnion sat in a room with Lee, looked him in the eyes, and asked him about his commitment to City!!.

And a hour later, Tinnion sat in front of a mirror, in the same room and asked himself the same questions!!!

:D:D

Guest ScottishRed
I would suggest that the service Miller is getting in Scotland is SLIGHTLY better than that produced by Murray and Bell this season. Which makes the return from Lita and Brooker so far very impressive. I note that it was Brooker who actually put Lita in for the goal today (they have obviously realised that they ain't going to get much help from anybody else).

Showing your ignorance of Scottish football. McFadden didn't score that much for Motherwell. Everton didn't sign him for his goals. He's not even a striker normally - more often than not, he plays out wide.

If you have read recent Everton reports, McFadden has been superb.

Showing your ignorance of Scottish football. McFadden didn't score that much for Motherwell. Everton didn't sign him for his goals. He's not even a striker normally - more often than not, he plays out wide.

I think you've replied to the wrong post mate!!!

Probably, But, Prey tell me the last scottish striker to score regularly in Britain, Many have come here with big reputations and go back with their tails between their legs, Charlie Nicholas, Ally Mccoist, Mo Johnson, Duncan Ferguson etc, etc, etc.

I remember one Kenny Dalglish back in the 80's.

Guest bristolbred
Showing your ignorance of Scottish football.

Take away Rangers and Celtic, (who would struggle in the Championship!), and all that you are left is a few teams that would struggle in the Conference!!!, :D

Take away Rangers and Celtic, (who would struggle in the Championship!), and all that you are left is a few teams that would struggle in the Conference!!!,  :D

You've got to be kidding, The Scot Premier is a combination of the Prem and Div1 and 2

Rangers and Celtic, would no doubt survive in the Prem, Then you have the likes of Hibs and Hearts who would probably hold there own in Div 1, then you have the rest who are something between lower Div 1 and Div 2 Teams.

Guest bristolbred
The Scot Premier is a combination of the Prem and Div1 and 2

Dundee Utd would just about make a Conference side, and as for Livingston, ,maybe the Unibond Midlands Central Division 3 East would be their cup of tea??, :P

I don't understand why Lee hasnt been given more of a chance at this club.

I'm pretty sure Lee himself doesn't know either.

I don't know if anything was said before he went away or who suggested the loan deal? The players this week all know exactly where they stand after their 'Look me in the eyes' session. Previous to this I do know for a fact as far as some players were concerned communication between Tinnion and them was limited.

As far as Miller is concerned he must now be attracting the interest of many clubs and Hearts will do well to keep him never mind us.

Edit: I'm certain he can't be recalled either. :D

Edited by RedM

Ask Tinnion!!!

No doubt during the week, Tinnion sat in a room with Lee, looked him in the eyes, and asked him about his commitment to City!!.

And a hour later, Tinnion sat in front of a mirror, in the same room and asked himself the same questions!!!

:D  :D

So, on reflection what did Tins answer himself.

Again I have to ask the question, how can you say Miller hasnt been given a fair chance ?

Last season he started 30-odd games (plus sub appearances) and only scored 8 league goals. Compare that with Lita or Brooker and youll find the real reason he's not getting a look-in this season.

Alright, he hasnt played in every game, but he had plenty of opportunities to show what he could do last season.

Time to nail that myth i think.

And can someone explain to me why he is (apparently) doing better in scotland than down here ?

Is it better service ? (if it is, then he'll still struggle down here)

Does the style of football suit him better (if it does then he'll still struggle down here)

Is he playing better closer to home ? (if he is then he'll still struggle down here)

Guest SteveinNC
Probably, But, Prey tell me the last scottish striker to score regularly in Britain, Many have come here with big reputations and go back with their tails between their legs, Charlie Nicholas, Ally Mccoist, Mo Johnson, Duncan Ferguson etc, etc, etc.

I remember one Kenny Dalglish back in the 80's.

Don't you mean "score regularily in England".......I think Scotland is part of Britain! :D

Read an article in a Scottish newspaper recently where Miller makes it clear he is looking to make the move to Hearts permanent. So all those who don't rate him here will get their way and see him leave. No doubt that means Tins will have to sign a new striker in the summer!

Perhaps Hearts have a decent manager who can get the best out of players, something we havnt had for sometime. Also shows what a squad we have when the players who cant even make the bench every week are doing well for other clubs Miller,Goodfellow & Gillespie all hardly get a look in at city yet all have been class for the teams they have gone on-loan too

Perhaps Hearts have a decent manager who can get the best out of players, something we havnt had for sometime. Also shows what a squad we have when the players who cant even make the bench every week are doing well for other clubs Miller,Goodfellow & Gillespie all hardly get a look in at city yet all have been class for the teams they have gone on-loan too

Agreed, but just remember that Goodfellow and Gillespie have been doing it in the FOURTH DIVISION. That does not automatically mean you'll do it in the third. And Goodfellow has hardly pulled up any trees since coming back. It took him over an hour to realise he was playing in a game of professional football in our last home game.

Guest longercidered
Read an article in a Scottish newspaper recently where Miller makes it clear he is looking to make the move to Hearts permanent.  So all those who don't rate him here will get their way and see him leave.

i would be glad if he leaves.