IGNORED

That Gutless, Hopeless Performance............

bucksred

I've just got back from Lu'on, after that Dismal "performance".

We also got held back by Befordshires finest led by a sergeant, 125 was his number I think, ex military, I'm sure, clearly spoiling for trouble, soaked pyssed off by the whole thing.

I wont be the first report, but I sure wont be the last.

That was the WORST performance from a team purporting to be Bristol City, I've seen in 20 years of following the Reds, following on from Chesterfraud at home, and Wycombe away last season.

Soon as I saw the lineup, I knew we we in the kack. Lu'on were sharper, quicker to the ball, could clear the bal to one of their players, could pass, control, and were on us straight away.

And yes the ref was a homer, but it doesnt excuse that "performance"

The ratings, as I see em are as follows:

Phillips, City MOTM, a couple of good saves, not much he could do with a non existant defence 6.

Brookerman, tried all game, and we cant afford to lose him, cos despite (AGAIN) a non existant midfield, he could try and create-our best outfield player 5.

Clayton, a couple of neat touches, kept getting caught, due to the general indifference out there 4.

Scott Brown, struggled, but some nice touches 4

Young Skuse, didnt do too badly 4.

Coles, yes well..3.

Leeeroy-sorry Lita lovers, unlike Brookerman, who tries to create, at this moment in time Leeeeeeeeroy cant. 3

Orr, made sod all difference........3.

Wilkshire, not one of his better games........3.

Smith, no impact a all, although he did try and break out......3

Goodfellow, ditto...........3.

Bell 2, hes passed his best, and it showed.

Dinning 1-WHY oh WHY did we sign this waster?

Tinman is out of his depth, and hes gotta go...I was sitting on the fence on him, but after today, hes gotta go-I know unless he resigns it aint going to happen, but if he stays, I can seee a relegation dogfight next season. Mr Landsdown, following on from the badge fiasco, you really have to consider your options

Some of you may well disagree with my views, but frankly, I'm not bothered- this aint happy clappy land, and if we were nearer the relegation zone, I would be extremely worried. People were leaving after the third goal went in.

the team were boo'd off at half and full time and thouroughly deserved both-I doubt a team of supporters could have done worse, and its totally unacceptable. The only Lu'on player who wasnt better than their City counterparts was Marlon Beresford, cos we didnt test him. Pooer show all round, and I'm notrushing back for a repeat performance I'm afraid-the Lu'on fans were singing "Youre sheiyte and you know you are", and "Can we play you every week?"-know what, on todays shambles, theyre right!!

Tinnion OUT!!!! ranting.gif

We also got held back by Befordshires finest led by a sergeant, 125 was his number I think, ex military, I'm sure, clearly spoiling for trouble, soaked pyssed off by the whole thing.

That was the WORST performance from a team purporting to be Bristol City, I've seen in 20 years of following the Reds, following on from Chesterfraud at home, and Wycombe away last season.

Soon as I saw the lineup, I knew we we in the kack. Lu'on were sharper, quicker to the ball, could clear the bal to one of their players, could pass, control, and were on us straight away.

Phillips, City MOTM, a couple of good saves, not much he could do with a non existant defence 6.

Brookerman, tried all game, and we cant afford to lose him, cos despite (AGAIN) a non existant midfield, he could try and create-our best outfield player 5.

Clayton, a couple of neat touches, kept getting caught, due to the general indifference out there 4.

Coles, yes well..3.

Leeeroy-sorry Lita lovers, unlike Brookerman, who tries to create, at this moment in time Leeeeeeeeroy cant. 3

Tinman is out of his depth, and hes gotta go...I was sitting on the fence on him, but after today, hes gotta go-I know unless he resigns it aint going to happen, but if he stays, I can seee a relegation dogfight next season. Mr Landsdown, following on from the badge fiasco, you really have to consider your options

Some of you may well disagree with my views, but frankly, I'm not bothered- this aint happy clappy land, and if we were nearer the relegation zone, I would be extremely worried. People were leaving after the third goal went in.

the team were boo'd off at half and full time and thouroughly deserved both-I doubt a team of supporters could have done worse, and its totally unacceptable. The only Lu'on player who wasnt better than their City counterparts was Marlon Beresford, cos we didnt test him. Pooer show all round, and I'm notrushing back for a repeat performance I'm afraid-the Lu'on fans were singing "Youre sheiyte and you know you are", and "Can we play you every week?"-know what, on todays shambles, theyre right!!

Coles, yes well..3.

I was in the 'wrong end' and the Luton fans before the game were saying it was going to be tight etc. They were shocked how bad we were.

At the end one said 'didn't expect that'. Neither did I.

The score in fairness was a little flattering - to us!

My mate went and said it could have been up to 8. I'm glad I went out on the lash last night and p#ssed my money up the wall rather than go to the game today. Those who went have my respect and commiserations.

In truth this is a result that has just been waiting to happen, we've been awful all season, even the 5-1 win against Oldham flattered us.

I hope the board will now wake up and realise the monumental error they made in getting rid of Wilson and act, and at least appoint an experienced number two or I'm afraid next season will be an absolute disaster. angry-smiley-030.gifangry-smiley-030.gifangry-smiley-030.gifangry-smiley-054.gifangry-smiley-054.gif