IGNORED

East End

bucksred

To all you East Enders, brilliant, noisy all night, and Twentyman and Chris Spittles commented on the atmosphere, saying it were the best since Baadiff, actually, it was better, and well done City, QPR are in sight, and the cheer up Hollowhead chants show you aint there yet matey.....

Brilliant, well done

Quality atmosphere tonight, red army red army red army, was a decent number too 800+ i would bet. Not impressed that the boveril cube thingy didnt have any hot water!!! It was freezing! Surely we must start using it more in order to generate that kinda atmosphere again.

And a big shout out must go to the fans who have been working hard to increase awareness. I know alot of you on this board have been making posters etc. Cheers guys and i hope you had a good night! many more to come...hopefully.

Agreed, it was worth the effort of getting them posters around the ground.

Thanks to everyone who turned out in the Eastend tonight because it was another great atmosphere.

I have to say though that after speaking to keith draisey pre-match, he made sure that we understood that persistent standing cannot be tolerated because the club have to report back to the local council about standing and with the grounds safety certifcate at stake with a possible decrease of capacity if it continues to occur.

I have to say that if someone is standing in front of you then there is not alot you can do besides stand to see the game yourself.

Anyways, great atmosphere tonight, hopefully there are many more to come!

EAST, EAST, EAST-ENDERS!

ps. thanks to tomarse, longercidered and co for helping me and tommy with the posters.:D

Edited by BCFC Matt