IGNORED

We're Doomed, I Say We're Doomed..

bucksred

13 goals conceded in less than 4 games to Barnet, oldham, chesterfield (who are losing 5-1), and southend.

Plain and simple, that is relegation form. Unless there are huge changes in january, I'm afraid we are very good contenders to be relegated. GJ may have his hands tied with tranfers, and if this is all he can do with this team and these players, you are right, we are doomed. This is not being negative and pessamistic, if you don't see relegation as a danger, you are in a dream world.

20 crosses 16 Goal attempts 9 on target- it will come! despite the scoreline seems like a better performance against a side at the top of the league no need to fear the worst yet.

Yep 9 attempts, NO Goals from Mr Stewart, Mr Quinn, oh yeas thats impressive, no need to worry what so ever.................whatever :rofl2br:

Us and Swine Town for relegation, if Torquay stop, the sad sags blow promotion, and Excreta, and 'Ereford come up from t'conferance, hell we' don't have that much travelling to do..............the pampered darlings will have to sell t'beemers, SUVs etc, as the basement level fans wil just LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURVE them eh?

How long does it take to get t'Carlisle? :D

Swapping places with the Gas maybe??

:farmer::farmer::farmer:

i doubt that, they lost to bottom of the footy league today.

Yes relegation is a worry, but it's all about confidence and commitment, unfortunatly, we don't have that at the moment.

If you look at the league, a few wins will get us just above the mid table mark, it aint like teams are massivly pulling away from us {AT THE MOMENT}.

CITY TILL I DIE. KEEP THE FAITH.

Blimey... never did I think at the beginning of this season that we would be here - October 29th with a new manager and fighting relegation. Now, this is what I see the season as, a fight against relegation. Yes, we are not even halfway through the season but the performances we are producing are quite frankly scary. Scaringly BAD that is.

I'm so scared for the club, because lets face it - we go down and we're going to need a billionaire to come and get us out of the slump.

This is the lowest I've witnessed the club stoop, but I'll remain firm in saying...

ONCE A RED, ALWAYS A RED!

20 crosses 16 Goal attempts 9 on target- it will come! despite the scoreline seems like a better performance against a side at the top of the league no need to fear the worst yet.

yeah but that don't get us points

ah well at least we will haveaderby again!!

well, who would want to be GJ now i think he thought it was going to be a bit of a stroll? a few loan signings and were on our way. do we all remember the first 30 minutes against PVale. we have not played like that since. :crying: we have got to many over paid playboys not prepared to get stuck in for life in div 1 (lets be fair its div2.) :city: come on we are better than this :englandsmile4wf:

Guest Adjuster

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't bloody Barcelona we were 'supposed to be' playing today, it was a tiddly outfit called Southend.

No need to worry - You're aving a laugh