IGNORED

This Is What Lennie Larwence Just Said (monday 510pm)about

Never to the dark side

Can anybody please clarify what he means?

Maybe we were a stop-gap job until a bigger club comes in. In which case what is he doing at Rovers? Or that we are half the way to becoming a good team.

Maybe we were a stop-gap job until a bigger club comes in. In which case what is he doing at Rovers? Or that we are half the way to becoming a good team.

Or even that you can have an easy job or a hard job, but were somewhere in between??

he didnt want management. He wanted to run a club.

At least that is what he has said.

Also i thought becoming a manager of Bristol Rovers F.C. was a good enough way of making enimies with you lot!

Cant tell me your happy with the appointment surely? What has he ever won? He,s a journeyman and just got himself couple years worth of wages.

maybe not a couple of years. They are on progressive contracts.

he's not here to win anything. He is here to run the club professionally and to help with our acedmy and finding new players. even a journeyman might be good at that!

Paul Trollop is our manager in all but name, so its up to him with the results!

and i can see your nickname for him already! :razz:

There seems to be an increasing amount of bad feeling between the 2 sets of supporters lately. Over on the Rovers site they have been all up in arms about Colin Sextones alledged comments (alledgedly) made at some dinner pre- season, 'We are called City and we are the city's football club' understandably didn't go down too well!

Now LL is maybe hitting back. I think we have enough to concern us ourselves without worrying what they say or do, and so do they regarding us.

I'm all for friendly banter between fans but don't think employees of the clubs (if true) should be making such comments. They like us should be focusing their minds on more urgent matters than playground name calling!

• Admin

Good way to make an enemy of us

He did that when he was in charge of Cardiff a few years back, he was often quoted slagging off City around the play off fixtures between the two clubs.

To me his appointment is just in the same mold as the other people who have stitched up the gas, but only time will tell......

2000/01 22 Dec 2000 Bristol City 3 - 2 Bristol Rovers

Or a favorite of mine as I was there..................

1978/79 5 Aug 1978 Bristol City 6 - 1 Bristol Rovers

Anglo-Scotish Cup

What was that about Baadiff?

Got me there .... Lawrence sure is a wan*ker. Can we have Helium Boy when you're done with him?

Guest The Codfather 0312

Usually resulted in 3 points or a play off place for Cardiff though.

:dance: [/quote

They year that cadiff got promoted we played them four times, twice in league and twice in playoffs, We won the two league games and unluckily lost the 1st playoff game and then drwed the 2nd leg, we should of easily have won both games.

Archived