IGNORED

Pubs In Bristol To Watch The City Tomorrow

Redminster

Where to watch City tomorrow? Now I know that there's not too many pubs in town that show City or Rovers for risk of trouble (if it's not a Bristol derby I find that a bit ridiculous) but I was thinking of going down to Bemmy. Do you reckon the Hen & Chicken will show it?

I know that as I now live in Bristol I should be going but I only get back from work at 7 and can't be arsed going straight out again to Swindon!

If you still fancy Bemmy- ish,

Tap and Barrel, Dean Lane, used to show it. Recently reopened under new management so would need checking.

The Coronation, corner of Dean Lane and Kingston Road, also used to have it, remember seeing the Soren Anderson v. Sunderland goal there.

Big screen at the Southville Social Club, also Dean Lane, should be able to get free membership on the night.

In case you don't know, Dean Lane is a turning off Coronation Road, just down from Asda.:city:

Where to watch City tomorrow? Now I know that there's not too many pubs in town that show City or Rovers for risk of trouble (if it's not a Bristol derby I find that a bit ridiculous) but I was thinking of going down to Bemmy. Do you reckon the Hen & Chicken will show it?

I know that as I now live in Bristol I should be going but I only get back from work at 7 and can't be arsed going straight out again to Swindon!

course its on in the chicken..

City pub but it will be packed!

Should be at swindle though :o.. going to be a class day!

Guest The Codfather 0312

Black Horse, Thornbury will be full of City.

I heard they wont be showing it because it is a friday night, Could be wrong though. Also went in there for the colchester game and yes it was packed but with people waiting to watch the england game, There was only a man and his dog watching city.

I heard they wont be showing it because it is a friday night, Could be wrong though. Also went in there for the colchester game and yes it was packed but with people waiting to watch the england game, There was only a man and his dog watching city.

Yes, i've heard of that canine City fanatic in Thornbury.

Apparently his owner can't stand football and hates the dog dragging him to the pub every time City are on.

Anyone around the Gloucester Road area - the Sportsman, nesr Glos CCC's ground shows City games.

Ah the Sportsman... went in there with a mate and watched City vs Rovers when we won 3-2, werent sure if to cheer when city scored as quite afew Rovers fans around... We scored aloads of cheering so we joined in. It was an enjoyable evening in my old local, and some good banter with the Rovers lads as well :Party12:

Archived