IGNORED

"loan Signings Are With View To Permanent Transfer" Gj

Br 1st ol

Who will be back will depend on whether the player concerned impresses whilst on loan and whether the loan club will want to keep him. Money will also be a factor.Many clubs are very broke and simply don't have the dosh.

If they impress that much - i'm thinking particularly of Gillespie here - might it not make City keener to keep them and give them a chance to continue their good form at the Gate?

Mind you it didn't work for Gillespie after his first successful loan spell and he's barely been given a chance since. :doh:

If they impress that much - i'm thinking particularly of Gillespie here - might it not make City keener to keep them and give them a chance to continue their good form at the Gate?

Mind you it didn't work for Gillespie after his first successful loan spell and he's barely been given a chance since. :doh:

you mean re: Miller. Though it was more of a case of wanting (and getting more dosh for him)

I think it might be a bit of both, loanees in and out.

I suppose it depends on why players are on loan, for match experience, regain fitness, surplus to requirements, not up to it or their face doesn't fit??? One clubs donkey will be another's season saviour.

I think it is probably easier to persuade some players to come here on loan if there is a possibility of a contract being waved at them. It all depends on their circumstances. They have to look after themselves, or their Agents ( :@ ) do it for them.

I can't see Woodman, Fortune or Gillespie coming back. Only sad about Gillespie but as it's his 3rd (?) loan it's not looking good.He seems to have been here ages without making an impression. Keogh is 50/50 depending on how he performs on loan. I thought he looked useful enough.

Archived