IGNORED

Has Anyone Posted On The

Mr Gow

Recently? If you write the word saghead on there now it is over written by the word gashead, yet when they write 82ers or other words they use to describe us, thats not over written to read Bristol City

Thats becuase they love being called GasHeads and hate being called Sags! :laugh:

I saw a City fan on there a month or so ago ripping them for that very fact.

What does this tell us then? It tells me that Sagheads can dish the stick but can't take it and censor any insults that may be directed at them!

BOOO! Sort it out you crappy blue scummy Saghead waisters!!

:rofl2br:

Recently? If you write the word saghead on there now it is over written by the word gashead, yet when they write 82ers or other words they use to describe us, thats not over written to read Bristol City

Oh we have agents everywhere. You never know they may be working away right under your nose and you don't even know it!

Agent Stewart is starting to make it a bit bleedin' obvious though! :grr:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The sags HATE getting stick back, the bunch of blinkered scruffy buffoons.

They perpetuate the myth that South Bristol is run down, when in reality south Bristol is not as poor as the slums north of the river!

They like to mock us, sarcastically calling us the "big club". The only person that seems to call us that is Colin Sexton, no fans do.

They like to think they're some sort of superfan base, full of loyal diehards, when in reality their only claim to fame is being the most scruffy fans in the country.

Most of all, they harp on about "City 1982 limited" Who's had more success in that space of time then saggies?

They like to think they're some sort of superfan base, full of loyal diehards, when in reality their only claim to fame is being the most scruffy fans in the country.

You do have a higher proportion of designer labels admittedly. North of the river though, burberry is considered soooooh 1990's.

Spread the word, brothers and sisters, and the word is.....SAGHEAD! :dance:

I don't think anyone gives a flying #### to be honest. Personally, I do feel slightly embarassed when I have to explain to people why a shi*head mate calls me a sag. The conversation usually goes like this:

OUT OF TOWNER: "I can see why you call him a shi*head but why does he call you a sag?

ME: "Because they used to call us the gas but we liked it so they reversed the word".

OUT OF TOWNER: "Oh."

SHI*HEAD MATE: "OMG!!! Sag is gas spelled backwards??!!!"

Clever stuff. Maybe the genius who came up with it was pleasuring himself in front of a mirror at the time....

:doh:

I don't think anyone gives a flying #### to be honest. Personally, I do feel slightly embarassed when I have to explain to people why a shi*head mate calls me a sag. The conversation usually goes like this:

OUT OF TOWNER: "I can see why you call him a shi*head but why does he call you a sag?

ME: "Because they used to call us the gas but we liked it so they reversed the word".

Clever stuff. Maybe the genius who came up with it was pleasuring himself in front of a mirror at the time....

I prefer gashi*e and your nickname pie rats

The sags HATE getting stick back, the bunch of blinkered scruffy buffoons.

They perpetuate the myth that South Bristol is run down, when in reality south Bristol is not as poor as the slums north of the river!

They like to mock us, sarcastically calling us the "big club". The only person that seems to call us that is Colin Sexton, no fans do.

Most of all, they harp on about "City 1982 limited" Who's had more success in that space of time then saggies?

Hello Willsbridge. We really don't ming getting stick back, if our admin guy has changed 'Sag' to say 'Gas' we certainly didnt tell him to. Most of us wouldnt mind a bit of banter from intelligent people like yourself, just not buffoons like Mr. Gow.

The myth that south Bristol is run down? Bedminster, Hartcliffe, Withywood. I have family that I visit regularly there and yup, its run down. Dunno where anyones said that North Bristol is some kind of heaven but hey.

Quite a few of your 'fans' call you a big club, obviously you all don't do it.

Only the blnkered few of us think that we have 'great fans'. In reality our fans are mostly made up of whingers and armchair support ljust like yours or anyone elses.

Scruffy? Not been to Hull then?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Ah A nice reply master hodges, well balanced IMO

As for Hull, I must admit calling Rovers fans scruffy is something of baited line, and Hull fans are rather drab, but nothing compares to Millwall fans; Possibly worse dressed than gypsies.

The issue is, does anyone fancy telling them?

I'm not telling them mate!

I gotta admit, it does get a bit dull reading our forum and every 5th post is 'City are crap' etc. If I really need to read about City I can come on here!

The 1982 thing is a bit overdone for me also, since I wasnt even born when it happened.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I'm not telling them mate!

I gotta admit, it does get a bit dull reading our forum and every 5th post is 'City are crap' etc. If I really need to read about City I can come on here!

The 1982 thing is a bit overdone for me also, since I wasnt even born when it happened.

Your forum seems to be infested with "geeks", youngsters and the occasional decent poster (For example I have always found yourself someone who can post something worth reading)

This forum is no different, gone are the days of decent long drawn out debates, most threads end up in childish half sentance posts made by the same people time after time.

You Gasheads should post some thought provocing stuff on here, reawaken the old dogs like Robbored, Madger ect to retake this god forsaken manor from the clutches of boring, thoughtless apes!

I agree. Both forums used to be places of decent football related banter and debate, and are now just playgrounds.

For example some ###### is posting on our forum trying to persuade everyone that Brett Ormerod used to play for us!

I think i may start a thought-provoking thread Willsbridge...

Guest DrFaustus

This forum is no different, gone are the days of decent long drawn out debates, most threads end up in childish half sentance posts

How dare you you bas...

If saghead is so inoffensive why have the mods on your forum banned it? Talk about red rag to a bull.

Right, I'm off to your forum to ask why it's not allowed

Your forum seems to be infested with "geeks", youngsters and the occasional decent poster (For example I have always found yourself someone who can post something worth reading)

This forum is no different, gone are the days of decent long drawn out debates, most threads end up in childish half sentance posts made by the same people time after time.

You Gasheads should post some thought provocing stuff on here, reawaken the old dogs like Robbored, Madger ect to retake this god forsaken manor from the clutches of boring, thoughtless apes!

Hear hear mate I agree, mind you though, and it hurts to say it, I do like Dr Faustus and Hodges17, I have a laugh and enjoy reading their posts, even though they are sagheads !!

Guest DrFaustus

Hear hear mate I agree, mind you though, and it hurts to say it, I do like Dr Faustus and Hodges11, I have a laugh and enjoy reading their posts, even though they are sagheads !!

Thank you dear heart. I am a lucid, erudite and considered chap, cough, but Hodges is a scruffy student layabout yoof. You should have no truck with him.

Bad Shrek on the other hand is a knobhead who harassed my Goddaughter and will soon be wearing concrete flippers for his swim the the River Frome. :blink:

Toodlepip!

Thank you dear heart. I am a lucid, erudite and considered chap, cough, but Hodges is a scruffy student layabout yoof. You should have no truck with him.

Bad Shrek on the other hand is a knobhead who harassed my Goddaughter and will soon be wearing concrete flippers for his swim the the River Frome. :blink:

Toodlepip!

See, I knew you were ok.

Guest missxpiggy

Hear hear mate I agree, mind you though, and it hurts to say it, I do like Dr Faustus and Hodges17, I have a laugh and enjoy reading their posts, even though they are sagheads !!

And me do i fit in the equasion, :laugh: just learning new skills.

Oi, Sags!! No!! You aint the scuffiest fans, thats Baaaadiff, Watfart, Wycombe.

You suffer from a strange taste in shirts, and even stranger taste in managers...

And you never repeated yon tesco bag strip again.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeethead for life, not an 82er though, was there before :dance:

Oi Dr F!! anyone take your bet this season?? :shifty:

Ah yes the good old days :rolleyes: Almost everything is always sweeter back in the good old days. If its so bad now, why do you still post here?

Archived