IGNORED

Our We The Wosrt Team In The 92

leadman

we are just a bunch of losers.

barnet,notts county now the bottom of our division.

we are the poorist team in the country

brazilian= done nothing wrong.

sankofa= got sent off(thought it was harsh)

partridge= injured

new bloke= thought he was orite

charlton bloke= total and utter rubbish, go home.

orr=dreadfull

brown=poorfirst half,good secound

russel=forgot he was playing first half,better late on

coterill=pass boy pass, never beat noone all night

murrey=knew we wernt going to do much when he went

brooker=poor first half i thought, done very well last 30 mins

heywood= donkeyish still for me, butler was better(far better)

grant smith=i didnt dislike him tonight(first time ever)

stewart=did he do anything???

we jest about 10 in and 10 players out in jan, I'm starting its the only way to sort this out, we did battle tonight but they are c***, hurry up january.

Guest alex1089

we dident get an ounce of luck to be honest. Player sent off for nothing, down to 9men at one point, 2 players injured one being influential early on. Just no luck lads, better second half with a bit of confidence entering our place, the next home crowd really will be poor. Bring on january.

He may of sliced the chance, but at least it was a chance. With the rest of the wasters there would have been no run and noone for Brooker to pass to at all !!!!.

I cannot believe the stick Stewart gets. Do you think Cotterill would have made that run, Quinn, Murray, ........?. Someone has to make a run like that to get a chance, OK, he made a complete balls of it. Do you think he intentionally wants to miss. Lay off the bloke.

He may of sliced the chance, but at least it was a chance. With the rest of the wasters there would have been no run and noone for Brooker to pass to at all !!!!.

I cannot believe the stick Stewart gets. Do you think Cotterill would have made that run, Quinn, Murray, ........?. Someone has to make a run like that to get a chance, OK, he made a complete balls of it. Do you think he intentionally wants to miss. Lay off the bloke.

Why???? He and Bridges have singularly failed to meet any expectation here. Funny how Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy and Brookerman scored goals last season despite a similar kack midfield. Brookerman is a far better player for us, and hes not got a premiership pedigree @ the Evil Post, than Stewart will be.

He is livin on past glories, and trading on the "I've allus been a City fan" cobblers.

Archived