IGNORED

Things Getting Very Serious Now

shire_redz

Starting to seriously worry now. Next year we could quite possibly be a league 2 side with 2 strikers on £10,000 a week combined. 1982 all over again anyone?

We have an academy which provides us with what? Not a lot as far as I can see. A choice needs to be made whether we keep the academy and actually use the players from it in the first team - 'cause let's be honest, they surely couldn't do any worse. Or we scrap it and use the money to buy players that are hopefully half-tidy.

Gary Johnson IMO has already made some glaring mistakes. Publicly slating the team has had a very very very negative affect on matters. Do any of the players really look like they give a flying ****?(Exceptions maybe to Cotts, Brown and Brooker.)

There maybe one thing to save us from this God-awful mess and I believe it to be the fans' trust. SL has paid the price for not even advertising the managers post after DW's departure. The cheap option has truly proved to be the expensive option - in his words!

THE SOONER THE FANS HAVE A SAY IN THIS CLUB THE BETTER!

Please this time next year my beloved club - Bristol City FC, are still in existence! :pray:

Starting to seriously worry now. Next year we could quite possibly be a league 2 side with 2 strikers on £10,000 a week combined. 1982 all over again anyone?

We have an academy which provides us with what? Not a lot as far as I can see. A choice needs to be made whether we keep the academy and actually use the players from it in the first team - 'cause let's be honest, they surely couldn't do any worse. Or we scrap it and use the money to buy players that are hopefully half-tidy.

Gary Johnson IMO has already made some glaring mistakes. Publicly slating the team has had a very very very negative affect on matters. Do any of the players really look like they give a flying ****?(Exceptions maybe to Cotts, Brown and Brooker.)

There maybe one thing to save us from this God-awful mess and I believe it to be the fans' trust. SL has paid the price for not even advertising the managers post after DW's departure. The cheap option has truly proved to be the expensive option - in his words!

Please this time next year my beloved club - Bristol City FC, are still in existence! :pray:

:@ ill tell you what i will sharpen the sword for you to fall on huh

Our acadamy is great,you don't seem to appreciate it. The idea is that we SPEND a million pound + a year on our great young talent and then SPEND a load more on bringing in young talent from Charlton :dunno: . Thats another great Bristol City achievement :dunno: not many other clubs would think of that :whistle:

Archived