IGNORED

The Reason Marcus Has No Future At City

Sunshine

The reason Marcus is on his way to Millwall or else where is simple.

Johnson does not want players in his squad who can not follow a clean training

policy ( next 2 no booze). GJ also has no time for players who think they are bigger than him (Not size

you understand) Gary likes younger players with better fitness levels who can play

at top speed for 90 mins plus. To sum he does not want big time charlies & has beens in his squad.

policy ( next 2 no booze). GJ also has no time for players who think they are bigger than him (Not size

you understand) Gary likes younger players with better fitness levels who can play

at top speed for 90 mins plus. To sum he does not want big time charlies & has beens in his squad.

Why did he sign the carthorse aka James Quinn then?

What makes you think Stewart is a boozer? What makes you think he doesn't train hard? What makes you think he thinks he is bigger than Johnson?

All finger pointing but have you hard evidence to back it up? Have you seen Marcus Stewart hammered on a Thursday night in town?

Have you witnessed Stewart slacking in training? Have you witnessed Stewart having an arguement with Johnson?

The thing that annoys me is people are quick to assume and 99% of the time are wrong.

MM

The fact he has one of the highest fitness levels at the club?

Just another stupid fan thats tryin to put our players down, seems like alot of fans try to do that on here

What makes you think Stewart is a boozer? What makes you think he doesn't train hard? What makes you think he thinks he is bigger than Johnson?

All finger pointing but have you hard evidence to back it up? Have you seen Marcus Stewart hammered on a Thursday night in town?

Have you witnessed Stewart slacking in training? Have you witnessed Stewart having an arguement with Johnson?

The thing that annoys me is people are quick to assume and 99% of the time are wrong.

MM

Spot on mate

But instead of assume things.. i think they do it for abit of attention aswell

MM

Top reply MM, I wish people would stop slagging off Marcus Stewart all the time with no evidence to support their claims,they are doing him and the City no favours at all, we all want this club to be successful, so posts like this do Bristol City no good whatsoever, I for one would be gutted if MS left this club, as i said once before, you can bet your bottom dollar if he went to another club he would be hitting the net big time.

That covers Murray, Carey, and J Smith, all ex champions league all over 30.

Top reply MM, I wish people would stop slagging off Marcus Stewart all the time with no evidence to support their claims,they are doing him and the City no favours at all, we all want this club to be successful, so posts like this do Bristol City no good whatsoever, I for one would be gutted if MS left this club, as i said once before, you can bet your bottom dollar if he went to another club he would be hitting the net big time.

Exactly..

The bloke was at hartcliffe school giving out awards and things there.. and all people can seem to say is.. hes a boozer..

For someone who watched the england rugby and the england football and had just the two pints in that space of time cant be called a boozer

These threads really get on my tits thats why i don't post so much now..

It might also be the fact that he earns 3 times more than anyone else in the squad (other than Bridges) and that can affect team morale etc.

BCAGFC

It might also be the fact that he earns 3 times more than anyone else in the squad (other than Bridges) and that can affect team morale etc.

BCAGFC

BCAGFC

You may have a point there!

Was out having a few beers with an ex gas player on Sunday who is still close to Holloway. He said that Holloway wanted Stewy at QPR but would not pay his wages in full as they were considerably more than any other player & did not want to upset team spirit.

Seems to tie up with previous threads on this speculative move.

policy ( next 2 no booze).

I seem to remember a few certain players out for a few wee drinkies the other week who are all still here and very much in GJs plans, i.e Brooks,Orr,Brown and Parto. He Doesn't want drinkers? me thinks he does.!

Guest weaselfeatures

Marcus Stewert is not a "has been" he was one of the top scorers in the Championship last season. As we know he is also being chased by several other clubs a damn sight better than BCFC who know he will be able to perform for them.

One of the reasons he has not been scoring is due to the poor service he has endured from the pikehands playing behind him

quinn looked every bit a good player at oldham, i aint seen him since so you never know, he might play well next up.

He's always been an average target man with a poor scoring record throughout his career. I can't fathom why Gary Johnson would believe that he could turn him into a goalscorer. To my mind, James Quinn is no more than a poor mans Peter Beadle.

He's always been an average target man with a poor scoring record throughout his career. I can't fathom why Gary Johnson would believe that he could turn him into a goalscorer. To my mind, James Quinn is no more than a poor mans Peter Beadle.

Brooker was injured at the time and we had no target man. Quinn was the best available at short notice (i say best - you'd presume GJ would go for someone better if he could).

Archived