IGNORED

Goals Conceded

Pete1975Legend

Well the season of the play offs we conceded 37 all season we have so far shipped 34 goals in 17 games. However I did forget that coca cola are offering league teams £1,000,000 if they score more than 4000 goals in a season. Could this be the reason?

No seriously everyone needs to get behind the team 3 wins out of these next 4 games can make the difference, we have struggled up to now but is a 10 point gap from the play offs really that much to make up?

So everyone get down the gate on Saturday support the team and get behind which ever X1 is on the pitch and stop this booing when the team walks off it does nothing for confidence at all. If you feel they have not performed don't clap just stand there.

Seeing MS face at Swindon last week proves he loves this club and defeat hurts him as anyone of us fans, so please get behind the boys in red and white and chant at 2.58

COME ON YOU REDS all together COME ON YOU REDS

Well the season of the play offs we conceded 37 all season we have so far shipped 34 goals in 17 games. However I did forget that coca cola are offering league teams £1,000,000 if they score more than 4000 goals in a season. Could this be the reason?

No seriously everyone needs to get behind the team 3 wins out of these next 4 games can make the difference, we have struggled up to now but is a 10 point gap from the play offs really that much to make up?

So everyone get down the gate on Saturday support the team and get behind which ever X1 is on the pitch and stop this booing when the team walks off it does nothing for confidence at all. If you feel they have not performed don't clap just stand there.

Seeing MS face at Swindon last week proves he loves this club and defeat hurts him as anyone of us fans, so please get behind the boys in red and white and chant at 2.58

COME ON YOU REDS all together COME ON YOU REDS

Totally agree, i'll be there, and my boy. No doubting MS's love for the club, give him the service and he will score.

Archived