IGNORED

Marcus Is Almost Certainly Going

Guest Ronmeister

Guest Ronmeister
  • Bristol City World Interview - Gary Johnson does not overrule anything regarding Marcus
  • Evening Post - Interest from here there and everywhere
  • Our situtation at the moment
  • Relatively unfair hatred by City fans
  • Reported booseing
All Adds up :crying::doh:

just got back from lunch with a sunderland fan whos comment on the whole stewart situation was that the guy practically won them the division after christmas. he pointed out that the guy went 12 games without a goal before the new year.

i'll be gutted if he isn't at least given till the seasons end to prove himself.

personally I think it will be a disaster if he goes. Just watched his interview and you can see he cares and wants success for the club. Having watched him only once this season that commitment was evident on the pitch as was his class. GJ has not given him much of a chance, while the imbeciles who keep posting seemingly unfounded rumours do the club no favours.

Give him a half decent service and we will climb the league- let him go and I fear the trapdoor to the basement

Guest Harry Dolman

Stewart seems to be at the point Bridges was about 3 weeks ago - ideally he wants to stay but if its clear he's not in the managers plans then he'll go elsewhere.

I really hope him & Brooker play tomorrow, do well & start forming a decent partnership, but the lack of pace upfront really concerns me.

I really hope him & Brooker play tomorrow, do well & start forming a decent partnership, but the lack of pace upfront really concerns me.

I don't, because knowing our luck they'd both get injured and not be available for Saturdays game :razz:

Archived