IGNORED

Come On You Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!

greenun

Aa you may be aware, Bristol City Supporters Trust are holding a not-to-be-missed Launch Event & Parade of Legends, on Monday 28th November.

So please enjoy this sneak preview of the Lauch Event Posters which will adorn Ashton Gate from this Saturday, together with the promotional flyer which will be handed to every City fan attending the Chesterfield match.

Flyer

Poster

Bumping it back to the top!

Sadly I don't think I can make it but hope you all have a good time, it sounds like a great line up.

(I don't think I would be able to trust myself in a room with David Moyse!!! :wub::wub::wub: , although he could be heading to rangers so the rumours go).

Bumping it back to the top!

Sadly I don't think I can make it but hope you all have a good time, it sounds like a great line up.

(I don't think I would be able to trust myself in a room with David Moyse!!! :wub::wub::wub: , although he could be heading to rangers so the rumours go).

No Red M you have to come, and I may go squiffy with David Moyes in the room too, so don't worry!

I'm disappointed. The line up look fantastic though.

I too was dissappointed, especially as it was just after the telephone call in which Jacki said that he was unable to come down :(

But then, as more and more of my heros confirmed.... :dance:

Mike gibson will also be there, as will Keith Waugh. One thing which I think is not mentioned on the poster is the fact that we will all have the opportunity to meet all of these legends during the 6.30-7.30 slot and to ask them just why they ever left our beautiful club..... I think it'll be a cracking evening. I will be there!

No Red M you have to come, and I may go squiffy with David Moyes in the room too, so don't worry!

Me too actually... ;)

Back to the top!

Can't make it cos me cows will need tending early!

Hope you all have a great night though!

Might bump into some of you Saturday :city:

Thanks for those kind words Hoops and it'd be great to finally say hello to you and put some other faces to the names of the great members pof this forum.

Guest weaselfeatures

Aa you may be aware, Bristol City Supporters Trust are holding a not-to-be-missed Launch Event & Parade of Legends, on Monday 28th November.

So please enjoy this sneak preview of the Lauch Event Posters which will adorn Ashton Gate from this Saturday, together with the promotional flyer which will be handed to every City fan attending the Chesterfield match.

Flyer

Poster

Were oldies like Mike Gibson and Jack Conner invited? What a pity they are not available for selection tomorrow.

Archived