IGNORED

Would You Pay £3 Extra To Sit In The East End?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest pirate100

Save the Forum - Say something interesting

save this forum? what the hell for? lets face it, ######s post on here (excluding me) and they talk about the same old crap. SHUT DOWN THE FORUM!!!!

I will probably get slated for this but I don't see what all teh fuss is about. With a big crowd maybe it would be good in the east end but for me no. It will never be as good as it was all standing in the 80s when I used to stand in there. So how can you create the same atmosphere of years gone by? Plus you have to consider that with the crowds we are getting at the moment it would not make one iota of a difference. THe only real noise comes from g block of the ayteo and since they have been told off its even quietened in there now :(

Guest ashtonyate

I will probably get slated for this but I don't see what all teh fuss is about. With a big crowd maybe it would be good in the east end but for me no. It will never be as good as it was all standing in the 80s when I used to stand in there. So how can you create the same atmosphere of years gone by? Plus you have to consider that with the crowds we are getting at the moment it would not make one iota of a difference. THe only real noise comes from g block of the ayteo and since they have been told off its even quietened in there now :(

I watched most of my football from the east end I was there the night we were promoted to the first division the atmophere was because we had a very good team and we were standing.

The last time I sat in the east end against Hartlepool in the play offs most of the game was played with very little crowd noise until the end when we went ahead.

Its a good team that makes the atmosphere as well as the crowd the team we have now you don't know how they will perform so the crowd are on edge when we start playing good football the crowd will responed

I watched most of my football from the east end I was there the night we were promoted to the first division the atmophere was because we had a very good team and we were standing.

The last time I sat in the east end against Hartlepool in the play offs most of the game was played with very little crowd noise until the end when we went ahead.

Its a good team that makes the atmosphere as well as the crowd the team we have now you don't know how they will perform so the crowd are on edge when we start playing good football the crowd will responed

And breathe!

Would you pay £3 extra if the Academy was to be scrapped?

Sorry everyone.............couldn't resist it! :doh:

Guest ashtonyate

And breathe!

Would you pay £3 extra if the Academy was to be scrapped?

Sorry everyone.............couldn't resist it! :doh:

If the academy was scrapped we all might pay less :dance:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

It's in peoples interest (hopefully) to give a decent honest answer.

Oh well, I guess City fans would rather moan than actually try and do something proactive about something.

Guest The Codfather 0312

Yes I would but I think it could be better if it is say between £1.50-£2.50. Basically each steward costs around £20 per match so ten people each paying a extra two pound each would pay for one steward so if we had a hundred people in there that would pay for ten stewards.

Archived