IGNORED

An Open Letter

bucksred

We don't want excuses, we don't want lies.

Every last one of you HAS to take their fair share of the mess we're in now. Time to stop blaming each other/someone else. Bullsh1t stops here.

Get off your @sses, and work to pull Bristol City Football Club, out of this bloody mess before its too damn late.

If you cant find it in you to pull together and get us out, then, please go, and go now.

Its appalling that neither professional football club in Bristol can get into the Championship, let alone what we're having to put up with now. Remember 1982, all you players.....the Ashton Gate 8, deserve better than this shambles.

Players: stop getting involved in incidents down town. Work on your fitness. No more sulking cos the manager had a go at you, not knowing youre a superstar. No more taking turnins mouthing platitudes about our position. We know. We don't wanna hear it. Oh, and the manager IS in charge, not you lot!!Get on with getting out of the mess. If you cant, get the hell out, we don't want you taking the p1ss. Too many even alleged City fans have, already.

Manager: Stop blaming everyone else. You are fooling no one. Get on with it. No excuses. Get your coaches coaching. If they cant get rid. Get people in who can. You are the manager, and should be respected, but diplomacy may be the answer on occasion, NOT grenades.

Board: Stop p1ssing long suffering fans off with pr disasters. Start listening to what we have to say, and if you disagree give us cogent answers as to why not. We know you love the club, like us, but sometimes its difficult to see, with these pr disasters.

Fans: Fer chrissakes don't fight amongst each other (Difficult innit, I know) Lets try and get this club moving FORWARDS, not drifting backwards as it is now.

The Gas position should be all you need to see. We aint the Gas. We shouldnt even be THAT bad................

C'mon City, lets get out of this bloody mess.

We don't want excuses, we don't want lies.

Every last one of you HAS to take their fair share of the mess we're in now. Time to stop blaming each other/someone else. Bullsh1t stops here.

Get off your @sses, and work to pull Bristol City Football Club, out of this bloody mess before its too damn late.

If you cant find it in you to pull together and get us out, then, please go, and go now.

Its appalling that neither professional football club in Bristol can get into the Championship, let alone what we're having to put up with now. Remember 1982, all you players.....the Ashton Gate 8, deserve better than this shambles.

Players: stop getting involved in incidents down town. Work on your fitness. No more sulking cos the manager had a go at you, not knowing youre a superstar. No more taking turnins mouthing platitudes about our position. We know. We don't wanna hear it. Oh, and the manager IS in charge, not you lot!!Get on with getting out of the mess. If you cant, get the hell out, we don't want you taking the p1ss. Too many even alleged City fans have, already.

Manager: Stop blaming everyone else. You are fooling no one. Get on with it. No excuses. Get your coaches coaching. If they cant get rid. Get people in who can. You are the manager, and should be respected, but diplomacy may be the answer on occasion, NOT grenades.

Board: Stop p1ssing long suffering fans off with pr disasters. Start listening to what we have to say, and if you disagree give us cogent answers as to why not. We know you love the club, like us, but sometimes its difficult to see, with these pr disasters.

Fans: Fer chrissakes don't fight amongst each other (Difficult innit, I know) Lets try and get this club moving FORWARDS, not drifting backwards as it is now.

The Gas position should be all you need to see. We aint the Gas. We shouldnt even be THAT bad................

C'mon City, lets get out of this bloody mess.

Yep, well said.

Yeah well said!!

Stop the excuses, especially the manager!!!

What you had when you came here may not have been great, but it was not 8 consequetive defeats bad!!!

What is happening is a direct result of yours and your coaches work, and your team selections, your man managment of the players and the loan signings you have brought in.

This is no longer Brian Tinnions mess, it is yours, so sort it out, and sort it out now because we can't afford to wait till january!!

I don't give a damn if you are going to be a great manager when you get your own players in, because you will not be able to bring that many in in january, so you have to get the best out of what you have got!!!!

This disastrous form is not excusable, and it is down to you and no one else, now sort it!!!

Guest essex exile

On the great manager note is talking into the future when he takes us out of league two????

In reality i have respect for him but the way he plays players out of position and his tactics have me baffled on some saturdays i just don't know what to say????? :grr::grr::grr:

Guest MaloneFM

I didn't like it.

One should start with ones return address then the date in the top right hand corner. Then ones address. Then a chummy welcome to the missive such as

Dear Wasters

A brief outline. The main body of the messgae then a conclusion similar to 'We are p1ssed off wasting our money on a waste of drinking time'.

With a suitable ending.

I hope I find your family and yourself well at this festive season-

With regards, bloody well get on with it!

R Malone

That would be a more appropriate message to send.

Jeez, everyone is a bloody critic awready!!! :laugh: I never went to none of yer actual posh Brizzle educashunal establisments :whistle: Malone its your round anyways

Point stands though.

Oi, Goatherd of Brizlington....................your comments are noted. :laugh:

Still be one div bove you lot though, and YOU got Lenny the Lion :w00t::w00t: