IGNORED

Go On, Go On Go On

bucksred

Brian Mitchell - A truly awful full back. Of the current team, probably Jamie Smith, too many reckless tackles. If you think the current lot are bad, those with good memories can cringe-

Ian Leigh

Marvin Herriott

Brian Mitchell

Aiden McCaffery

Shaun Dyche

Peter Devine

Gary Emmanuel

Henry McKop

Les Carter

John Palmer

Tony Caldwell

I'd add Scott Mc Garvey to that list. Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

That's because he was one of our better players who was ruthlessly fed to the wolves by Tinnion.

Couldn't agree with you more on this one Simply. Dinning was never a bad player. Unfortunately Tinman preferred the type of midfielder who runs around a lot without having any ability whatsoever. I believe Orr illustrates this perfectly.

Couldn't agree with you more on this one Simply. Dinning was never a bad player. Unfortunately Tinman preferred the type of midfielder who runs around a lot without having any ability whatsoever. I believe Orr illustrates this perfectly.

SPOT on, Dinning was never bad as he is showing at Port Vale, him over Orr any day. Tinnion couldn't judge the difference between quality and pure Sh** when he saw it.

Guest Ronmeister

SPOT on, Dinning was never bad as he is showing at Port Vale, him over Orr any day. Tinnion couldn't judge the difference between quality and pure Sh** when he saw it.

Neither could most of this forum :farmer:

Exactly what i said, then the swindle idiot started yapping on about how he wasnt any good :@

Because he's not... Well, not for you lot anyway.

You tell me that after all the "he's going to destroy this League" euphoria in the summer, how one good performance against MK Dons is worthy of sympathy, 2 managers (one credible) thought he wasn't starting XI material and a loan deal where he wants to stay at CARLISLE is not down to good performances at BCFC. Oh and he's gone from "Championship sides want me" to "I'm quite happy to stay at Carlisle". In the games I have seem him, he has been off the pace, at Bournemouth he was borderline useless.

No player deserves respect if they can't stick it out at the club they committed themselves to because it's not going it your favour.

Don't bog yourself down in denial, BCFC took a risk on an injury-prone striker, it could have paid off... I saw him during his Leeds days and he was awesome. It didn't pay off. He doesn't want to play for you, how can you stick up someone who says that?

Edited by Rich-TGSC-

We could have done with you last season when myself and SimplyRed seemed to be the only two people on here who saw worth in him.

Dinning was a very good player, still is. Would WALK into our midfield at the minute. Did anyone sat in the Atyeo notice that when we played port Vale at the Gate earlier in the season, when all the Vale players came off, Bell, Matthews etc was clapped off yet Dinning was boo'ed, and as he walked towards the tunnel he shrugged his shoulders :dunno: and then pointed in the air as if to gesture "someone higher up then him" forced him out

Just a thought

Hutchings, by a mile. Truly woeful. Looked like Ruud Gullit but that's where the similarity ended. Others worthy of a mention are Zwijnenberg (sp?), Liam Robinson, Marvin Harriott & Glenn Pennyfather.

Personally, I never thought Dinning was a bad player, his career proves that, but he just couldn't be arsed once he'd signed a permanent deal.

Hutchings, by a mile. Truly woeful. Looked like Ruud Gullit but that's where the similarity ended. Others worthy of a mention are Zwijnenberg (sp?), Liam Robinson, Marvin Harriott & Glenn Pennyfather.

Personally, I never thought Dinning was a bad player, his career proves that, but he just couldn't be arsed once he'd signed a permanent deal.

I'm surprised Liam Robinson keeps coming up. He was never a bad player. He might not have set the division alight and scored few goals, but I can think of many more worse players than him.

Guest Ronmeister

We could have done with you last season when myself and SimplyRed seemed to be the only two people on here who saw worth in him.

I'm not taking myself away from the blame, I didn't really enter into Dinning Debate but he wasn't my favourite player by a mile. What I am saying is to go on about how Tinnion was crap and didn't rate him is ludicrous as the majority of the forum didn't either :doh:

I'v always said Dinning has a touch of class and it wasn't his fault we lost 5-0 to Luton away, another woeful defeat under Tinnion, he's a good player and it's our loss he had to go.

Brian Mitchell - A truly awful full back. Of the current team, probably Jamie Smith, too many reckless tackles. If you think the current lot are bad, those with good memories can cringe-

Ian Leigh

Marvin Herriott

Brian Mitchell

Aiden McCaffery

Shaun Dyche

Peter Devine

Gary Emmanuel

Henry McKop

Les Carter

John Palmer

Tony Caldwell

Bryan Mitchell. Often repeated by me on this board, but a player who looked so out of his depth it was untrue. Terrible, terrible player for us.

From what I have seen of the current crop (which, admittedly is not a great deal), Clayton Fortune has had the worst performance that I remember.

I am digging deep here but speaking of bad players does anybody remeber the legends that are Glenn Pennyfather and Ray Atteveld!???

Didn't we buy Pennyfather with some of the cash we got for Andy Cole? What a swap that proved to be.

Guest Tactical Genius

Ah.. Atteveld, knew I'd forgotten somebody :) Will be remembered for one incident only, that underhit backpass.

I'm not sure about that, there was also the incident when he floored a youth team player in training for no good reason.