IGNORED

The Official Forum Awards 2005

Lordofthebling

"1. Poster of the Year 2004

1. DaveL

2. Bristol Boy

3= Edson, Grannyjoy

The big one from last year went to an active member of all things Bristol City, who can forget the work he did towards helping clear the names of the "Walsall 10"? Mr 3-5-2 found himself picking up the silver medal, whilst the since departed Edson and Grannjoy picked up the Bronze medals."

I am ashamed to admit this is the first I have noticed I was awarded this wonderful honour. How great to be mentioned alongside such prolific, witty, and knowledgeable posters. I must have been given the sympathy vote :whistle:

Although I have not posted since Lee moved home, I have checked in on a regular basis, and always look for your results. I rarely post on the Dundee United Forum, and have to admit, Bristol City's Forum is by far the best I have come across.

I would just like to wish all Bristol City Supporters a Wonderful Festive season, and a Peaceful, Healthy & Happy New Year.

Love from

Granny Joy

"1. Poster of the Year 2004

1. DaveL

2. Bristol Boy

3= Edson, Grannyjoy

The big one from last year went to an active member of all things Bristol City, who can forget the work he did towards helping clear the names of the "Walsall 10"? Mr 3-5-2 found himself picking up the silver medal, whilst the since departed Edson and Grannjoy picked up the Bronze medals."

I am ashamed to admit this is the first I have noticed I was awarded this wonderful honour. How great to be mentioned alongside such prolific, witty, and knowledgeable posters. I must have been given the sympathy vote :whistle:

Although I have not posted since Lee moved home, I have checked in on a regular basis, and always look for your results. I rarely post on the Dundee United Forum, and have to admit, Bristol City's Forum is by far the best I have come across.

I would just like to wish all Bristol City Supporters a Wonderful Festive season, and a Peaceful, Healthy & Happy New Year.

Love from

Granny Joy

Good to hear from you and nice to see Lee doing well... pity he didnt answer my letter when I wrote to him at Dundee though eh... ;)

Have a great Christmas and new year yourself Mrs Miller and please pass on our best wishes to Lee.

Archived