IGNORED

You'll Never Guess Who L've Just Seen In The Marriott

badger22

Not being funny, but l hate thorpe, so l would have know interest posting this if it weren't true. Has he got family or friends here? Does anyone know?

Murray and Carey - I think I read it in a programme last season sometime.

All you do is post crappy rumours about your view from your infamous office, I can remember allsorts of posts about you seeing different managers staying at the Marriott before we appointed Gary Johnson.

Really nobber? This is the first one l've posted cus its true!!! If you can find another one the l will buy you a few pints before the next home game.

Really nobber? This is the first one l've posted cus its true!!! If you can find another one the l will buy you a few pints before the next home game.

How can you see the marriot hotel from your offices in Queens Square? The only 2 marriots in town is the one on collage green and the one just off castle park.

How can you see the marriot hotel from your offices in Queens Square? The only 2 marriots in town is the one on collage green and the one just off castle park.

You idiot!! :doh: If you read the post you will see that l was IN the marriott. I know you can't see marriott, and if l could, how the hell would l know it was Tony Thorpe. Look, l don't know it's probably something really simple to why he was/is staying there ie visiting friends. But l'm just telling you who/what l saw.

I've NEVER said he's going to sign!! And l agree that he is probably going to sign for Northampton for MK. Myself as a loyal city fan just wanted to let you know what l saw.

Why are you lot always getting on peoples backs? You never know, if you get out of the mind set of being negative, we might be able to ecourage the team and WIN.............

How about that? you bunch of negative, fickle, arrogant, fans.

You idiot!! :doh: If you read the post you will see that l was IN the marriott. I know you can't see marriott, and if l could, how the hell would l know it was Tony Thorpe. Look, l don't know it's probably something really simple to why he was/is staying there ie visiting friends. But l'm just telling you who/what l saw.

I've NEVER said he's going to sign!! And l agree that he is probably going to sign for Northampton for MK. Myself as a loyal city fan just wanted to let you know what l saw.

Why are you lot always getting on peoples backs? You never know, if you get out of the mind set of being negative, we might be able to ecourage the team and WIN.............

How about that? you bunch of negative, fickle, arrogant, fans.

What were you doing in the Marriot? Usually they put people on the door to keep people like you out.

What were you doing in the Marriot? Usually they put people on the door to keep people like you out.

:crying:

People like me? What do you mean by that? Do you know me? Do you know what l do?

Do you know my life? I'm a City Fan and just wanna spread information l know..... I really don't know why people have to start slagging people off?

We are you slaggin me off.??

:crying:

People like me? What do you mean by that? Do you know me? Do you know what l do?

With that, the masked man and his faithful companion Tonto rode off into the sunset.............

Irony...I can remember the 3-0 win at Sixfields, opening day of the season, when the mystery Marriott man slotted home 3 before half time against none other than ex-City legend Keith Welch. Then in the second half a Town defender gave us the bird (can't recall who but he has previous with us!) and the crowd went mental...

Cue BusterRimes: "I love playing these Parochial idiots, this bodes well for the season, can you imagine being a Northampton season ticket holder and watching this ###te?"

aaahh, footy. Where did it all go?

Answer - Back where it came from! Off you go Tony enjoy the conference!!

Archived