IGNORED

What Has Clayton Fortune Ever Done Wrong

Guest Legend City Man

Guest Legend City Man

Whats the guy done wrong to be left out of our team.. When he played in the first few games for us we actually didnt conceed to many goals, then when he was left out the goals came flooding in, if I recall he had a good game against Doncaster at home, away at Huddersfield he was a rock, he,s a young talented defender in my opinion whos still learning and is very under-rated... his clearence against the gas on Tue was enough in my opinion to get the lad back and give him another chance..

He doesn't seem to be able to control the ball properly and just looks generally clumsey. Basically he doesn't fill me with confidence when he's our "rock" at the back to be honest. Gary Johnson didn't even look twice at him did he?

He doesn't seem to be able to control the ball properly and just looks generally clumsey. Basically he doesn't fill me with confidence when he's our "rock" at the back to be honest. Gary Johnson didn't even look twice at him did he?

also add his off the pitch antics, which is enough to send him to port vale for good :shifty::shifty:

but we ain't allowed to talk about that are we :shifty::shifty:

Whats the guy done wrong to be left out of our team.. When he played in the first few games for us we actually didnt conceed to many goals, then when he was left out the goals came flooding in, if I recall he had a good game against Doncaster at home, away at Huddersfield he was a rock, he,s a young talented defender in my opinion whos still learning and is very under-rated... his clearence against the gas on Tue was enough in my opinion to get the lad back and give him another chance..

Based on the last time I saw him play in a league game I'd never want him near the team again. Nothing personal, just doesn't seem good enough.

He's an absolute social butterfly. He's the one consistent factor whenever I've seen any City player up town. Mix that with his 'stoned' nature resulting in clumsy performances, the sooner we get rid of him the better. He's s.h.i.t.e in a nutshell. With all his attributes he should be quality but lacks the desire or the drive to ever make a go of it in the pro game. Good riddance!

I take it these people who have replied to his posts have never encounter the total bull######*t that he makes up in every post??

I'm sure i could spend a good few hours picking out his crap posts and topics but really wouldnt want to waste my day on him!!

I might have been simpler and more appropriate to ask 'What has he ever done RIGHT?'

I'll give that waster another change when he invents a time machine and goes back to the Donny game end of last season and puts in more than .0001% effort.

The guy is a joke footballer, he was responsible for letting in both goals which cost us the match and cost us a play off place, maybe promotion. If this was an isolated case then maybe your thread would for once have some credibility but no.

Re what has he done wrong put on a red shirt when he is not fit to put on a sunday league pubs team shirt,for the size of him you would think he would win everything in the air,no chance ,but his biggest weekness is he is c@@p at defending.If he is not good enough for port vale,there is no way he is good enough for us :city:

He's an absolute social butterfly. He's the one consistent factor whenever I've seen any City player up town. Mix that with his 'stoned' nature resulting in clumsy performances, the sooner we get rid of him the better. He's s.h.i.t.e in a nutshell. With all his attributes he should be quality but lacks the desire or the drive to ever make a go of it in the pro game. Good riddance!

I've met Fortune several times and on every occaision he was the perfect gent with no airs or graces.He is often humourous and comes over as a really nice guy - and maybe thats his problem.He doesn't seem to be able to get "psyched up" for games and for a big bloke lack real aggression - and that effects his game.

Guest Harry Dolman

I've met Fortune several times and on every occaision he was the perfect gent with no airs or graces.He is often humourous and comes over as a really nice guy - and maybe thats his problem.He doesn't seem to be able to get "psyched up" for games and for a big bloke lack real aggression - and that effects his game.

I also think its the percerption - he's a man moutain, but he doesn't play that way. I think he will end up doing ok, but away from City, but I would be happy to see him get another chance.

Guest Legend City Man

What about the 7-1 thrashing at Swansea. Never have I seen someone of that height get beaten in the air by people half his size.

Err ans what about the other 10 players on the filed that day, oh and not forgetting Tinns tactics! typical City fans, always make the one City player a scapegoat everygame when City fans don't know much about proper football in the fact that for the team to win all 11 players have play well to win.. ggrrr

Err ans what about the other 10 players on the filed that day, oh and not forgetting Tinns tactics! typical City fans, always make the one City player a scapegoat everygame when City fans don't know much about proper football in the fact that for the team to win all 11 players have play well to win.. ggrrr

The subject of this post was about Fortune so I'm talking about Fortune!!!!!!!

And he is crap!!!!

Guest alex1089

Fortune vs Swansea was absolutly terrible he really really was, the worst defensive performance I have ever seen in my life! Keogh was next to him working his socks off and probably our man of the match and then theres fortune who really was donktune!

Archived