IGNORED

Vale Fans Opinion Of Todays Game

xxvaliantxx

Didnt expect anything from the game today because of our injuries(not making excuses) which were made worse when Bell had to go off :( , you deserved the win, Brooker played well, typical Brooker goal. Was also impressed with Savage and Heywood.

Good luck for the rest of the season, you'll still be in this division next year. :)

BROOKER!! BROOKER!!

Didnt expect anything from the game today because of our injuries(not making excuses) which were made worse when Bell had to go off :( , you deserved the win, Brooker played well, typical Brooker goal. Was also impressed with Savage and Heywood.

Good luck for the rest of the season, you'll still be in this division next year. :)

BROOKER!! BROOKER!!

If we play like we did in the last three games we will be fine. You could obviously see you were struggling with injuries etc as you were pretty poor. What disappointed me most was your fans support- didn't hear anything except you calling Brooker a 'fat b*stard'- wasn't really a good idea. I was also quite disapointed we didn't get 2 or 3 but I'll take 1 nil right now.

BROOKER!! BROOKER!!

To be fair apart from a 20 minute spell second half your were never at the races,I had radio stoke on coming away from the ground your fans seemed very unhappy with things I would quite gladly swap places in the table at the mo.

Your will be okay but we will pass each other shortly.

When we get players back from injury after christmas and got a few new players in January we'll be up there again.

Yeah, ignore what RedRobin has said. He predicted we would romp the league at the start of the season. I think when you get your players back you will be top half. Can't see too much more than that really, and I can't see us passing you shortly if at all this season.

Yeah, ignore what RedRobin has said. He predicted we would romp the league at the start of the season. I think when you get your players back you will be top half. Can't see too much more than that really, and I can't see us passing you shortly if at all this season.

Thanks. Was going to say the rovers fans are a lot nicer than you lot but that wouldnt be fair at all. There are just a few City fans who think you are better than everyone else.

so i suppose you thought we would be in the position we are in now?

get your finger out of your arse, a huge percentage at the seasons start would have said city would be top two sides on what was brought in.

so i suppose you thought we would be in the position we are in now?

get your finger out of your arse, a huge percentage at the seasons start would have said city would be top two sides on what was brought in.

I didn't think we would be where we are. BUT I didn't go on to other boards shouting my mouth off like a little child did I?

I didn't think we would be where we are. BUT I didn't go on to other boards shouting my mouth off like a little child did I?

Remember the forest boys were shouting long before me, look in the archives,as both sets of fans seemed to think they would win the title.Forest fans shouting from the rooftops on team talks forum and bristolcitynet.

medicine was thrown back their way by me no problem there.

Remember the forest boys were shouting long before me, look in the archives,as both sets of fans seemed to think they would win the title.Forest fans shouting from the rooftops on team talks forum and bristolcitynet.

medicine was throwN back their way by me no problem there.

You were the only one of Rivals who did it. You didn't have to reply back at all- you just gave our fans a bad name after that. And here you are yet again saying we will 'pass each other shortly' to the Vale fan. You obviously havent learnt have you?

Guest Ronmeister

medicine was throwN back their way by me no problem there.

So if they can shout their heads off and be an idiot so can you :doh:

You were the only one of Rivals who did it. You didn't have to reply back at all- you just our fans a bad name after that. And here you are yet again saying we will 'pass each other shortly' to the Vale fan. You obviously havent learnt have you?

we will pass them confident of that infact i will have a wager with you if you like?

remember GJ is sorting the underachievers out big time,do you wonder why certain players are not playing, does not take a lot to work that one out.

we will pass them confident of that infact i will have a wager with you if you like?

remember GJ is sorting the underachievers out big time,do you wonder why certain players are not playing, does not take a lot to work that one out.

bristolcitynet forums have become so hard to use because people like you basically invite fans of other clubs to come on their and invade the board with rubbish when we lose because you posted such insane boasts at the start of the season.

How about you just stop giving us a reputation of being big headed loudmouths?

Nibor

Valiant - in the first have there was a large group of Vale fans (maybe 200?) in the end of the stand nearest the City fans (the stand on the other side from the building works). They were not there in the second half!! What happened to them?

Valiant - in the first have there was a large group of Vale fans (maybe 200?) in the end of the stand nearest the City fans (the stand on the other side from the building works). They were not there in the second half!! What happened to them?

they move to the other end second half always do everytime i have been there.

Archived