IGNORED

Is This The Right Place For This.

3012jack

As a city fan just thought i would make you aware of a dodgy web site? fun4bratz2play avoid it like the plague ordered a mini moto mid november just found out will get it mid jan total crap xmas present for my son. the site has basically said you are just a nobody so this is my first steps for the little man! so 3 pts against the gills and we,re on are way. seriously this web site has cost me so much grief please beware. A.T.B. J.R. :angry::angry::angry::angry: :Rage: but what has this got to do with footie i don't know? :englandsmile4wf:

As a city fan just thought i would make you aware of a dodgy web site? fun4bratz2play avoid it like the plague ordered a mini moto mid november just found out will get it mid jan total crap xmas present for my son. the site has basically said you are just a nobody so this is my first steps for the little man! so 3 pts against the gills and we,re on are way. seriously this web site has cost me so much grief please beware. A.T.B. J.R. :angry::angry::angry::angry: :Rage: but what has this got to do with footie i don't know? :englandsmile4wf:

Might have saved you a few quid, Bristol police are currently confiscating mini motos being ridden on the road, footpaths or any public land and cutting them up - literally. They can only be used on private land and then only if other people don't complain about noise

Archived