IGNORED

To Those Of You Who Boo'ed Skuse

Tunley Legend

I was just wondering if you could identify yourself and precisely what it was you were hoping to achieve by booing an 18 year old when he was coming onto the pitch last night. Is that what you call "supporting" the club? I've nothing against booing a team collectively if a lack of effort is shown. But is clear that we have had 100% commitment from everbody involved for the last five games, now that Johnson's methods are being accepted by the squad. So why boo an individual? Is it because you are another of the growing minority of village idiots we have supporting the club? I would love to know.

I was just wondering if you could identify yourself and precisely what it was you were hoping to achieve by booing an 18 year old when he was coming onto the pitch last night. Is that what you call "supporting" the club? I've nothing against booing a team collectively if a lack of effort is shown. But is clear that we have had 100% commitment from everbody involved for the last five games, now that Johnson's methods are being accepted by the squad. So why boo an individual? Is it because you are another of the growing minority of village idiots we have supporting the club? I would love to know.

:dunno: didnt hear any? scandel if true though

Never heard it before but it sounded like booing to me, but if it was the same as 'Ruuudddd' then fair play, but it did sound like booing.

If they were showing their appreciation by chanting 'Skkkuussseee' then the lack of applause probably made it sound like booing.

MM

i must say i didn't hear any boos toward him (and i never have boo'd my own side ) but i am not convinced of his ability in centre midfield. he is very lightweight and lacks a real positional sense necessary to have much influence there. i've always stood by this analysis, ever since tins began to play him there. i have no ill will toward him at all, but as soon as brown is fit enough i think he will replace skuse on the bench. maybe a change of position for him would work, as it did for orr. it was interesting to see him come on at right wing last night, as it might actually be a good position for him. not as a winger but a right midfielder. would be interested to see if this happens again.

Dolly, don't you mean SCOTS accent

Ooops sorry Willsbridge you are quite right, my brain is somewhat addled today.

One of the most professional and level headed players I have met at city. HE works hard doesnt drink, smoke stay out late. A true professional.

Quite right too, a really nice bloke to talk to.

Guest Ronmeister

One of the most professional and level headed players I have met at city. HE works hard doesnt drink, smoke stay out late. A true professional.

He also seemed very scared of me at Launch Night :blink:

It certainly sounded like a boo, although much quieter than the booing that came from the Atyeo when Bas Savage was announced in the line up. Completely uncalled for and idiotic if you ask me.

spot on. its counter productive and unfounded. his involvement in the first team has lead to our best back-to-back performances of the season. this is, contrary to the belief of some, no accident.

spot on. its counter productive and unfounded. his involvement in the first team has lead to our best back-to-back performances of the season. this is, contrary to the belief of some, no accident.

set up a couple of goals too

he's no thierry henry but he gets the job done

Sitting in the Ateyo stand when Skuse came on there was definitly some booing. as far as savage goes we all know as GJ states he no Owen but very awkward. He was recieving verbal within a couple minutes of KO. He then makes a ueful touch to set up Brooks first. Still not satisfied the abuse continued. I'm sure there are better players out there but if he's included and you support CITY you should shorley be voicing your encouragement for the whole team not singleing out an individual. I thought he did a job out there, seemed to grow in confidence in the second half and on occasion new what he probably should be aiming for but took the easy option.

He was definitely booed when running on the pitch. I was in the Williams stand, absolutely disgraceful. Whatever we think of what he's currently bringing to the team he is an 18 yr old kid, Bristol City through and through. I couldn't believe my ears and was totally appalled.

And I was beginning to think I was the only one who heard the boos! Whether it be Fortune, Orr, Phillips, Skuse, Woodman, Savage, Millen, Walsh or Lansdown there are too many people who "support" this football club who have to have a fall guy. Presumably they lead such shallow lives that they have to try and drag somebody else down to their level!!

And I was beginning to think I was the only one who heard the boos! Whether it be Fortune, Orr, Phillips, Skuse, Woodman, Savage, Millen, Walsh or Lansdown there are too many people who "support" this football club who have to have a fall guy. Presumably they lead such shallow lives that they have to try and drag somebody else down to their level!!

Its probably down to poor parenting.

exuse me. but what has boos got to do with village people ? i live in a village and it sounds as if your are calling me and and my family thick we are all season ticket holders and never slag our club off. if you want to personally knock me for living in a village then p.m. me and we arrange a meeting.

Guest harveythompson

exuse me. but what has boos got to do with village people ? i live in a village and it sounds as if your are calling me and and my family thick we are all season ticket holders and never slag our club off. if you want to personally knock me for living in a village then p.m. me and we arrange a meeting.

Hardman :rofl2br:

Archived