IGNORED

New Year Bank Holiday Monday

Mr Mosquito

In the corresponding Walsall v BCFC fixture last season many Bristol City FC supporters were arrested at Walsall by the West Midlands Royalist Gestapo Police for allegedly being under the influence of alcohol while trying to enter the Walsall football stadium. Those same Royalist Gestapo Police were seen by many to have physically assaulted children in the ground - one young girl grabbed around the throat while trying to protect her dad while he was being dragged over an advertising hoarding by Gestapo Police for celebrating a BCFC goal !!!

Then.....lo and behold, the Association of Chief Police Officers has declared the fox and stag hunting ban to be unenforceable !!!!! No doubt the toff/snob Crown Prosecution Service puppet masters of those corrupt Chief Constables will be out fox hunting on the New Years day bank holiday totally immune from prosecution as a result !!!!

ONE LAW FOR FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS AND ANOTHER FOR THE TOFFS !!!!!

Many thanks to '22A' for posting the following topic for discussion on my Red Goblin forum of the subcider website that alerted me to this issue.....

"The Countryside Alliance have been on the news again stating they will be out in force for the traditional Boxing Day Hunt meets. They claim the Association of Chief Police Officers has declared the hunting ban to be unenforceable and further claimed only a minority of the population want hunting banned. Therefore the law should be repealed !!!!!

Sorry I thought the law is the law and has to be obeyed. That's why I don't go round robbing, raping and murdering spokesmen for the Countryside Alliance. Let's adopt their chain of thought though. Only a minority of the population want all seater football grounds and it's impractical to enforce the speed limit over the entire length of every road in the country. Quick everybody, let's all join the Countryside Alliance, then for the Rotherham match we can all drive along Coronation Road at 80mph, park up and then stand once inside Ashton Gate and the authorities will allow us to get away with it."

Subcider Red Goblin Corner

Its funny really most laws are only enforceable when you catch someone breaking them as that is when you "enforce the law"...So to say that a law is unenforceable implies that "we" are going to break the law until you catch us....

ALSO Please could someone also explain to me what I don't understand about a fox being ripped to bits by a pack of dogs......

Its funny really most laws are only enforceable when you catch someone breaking them as that is when you "enforce the law"...So to say that a law is unenforceable implies that "we" are going to break the law until you catch us....

ALSO Please could someone also explain to me what I don't understand about a fox being ripped to bits by a pack of dogs......

Is allowing a pack of dogs to rip apart a wild fox a lesser crime than standing at an all seater football stadium or entering that football stadium under the influence of alcohol?

This is a moral and ethical issue and by Act of Parliament fox and stag hunting with vicious hounds is now illegal and this law should be fully enforced by the Police. Confiscation of all land and assets from these toff/snob hunters/huntresses is the answer to their law breaking. All confiscated land and assets to be redistributed amongst the contributors to this forum - now that really would make me popular. :laugh:

Not sure where the un-enforceable bit came from.

It was on the news the other day that there are too many potential loopholes in the law and the police want to be given extra powers to enable them to go on to private land to investigate possible breaches of the Act.

I'm all in favour of banning hunting but lets hope they don't ban fishing. That will ruin many a forum user's fun.

Not sure where the un-enforceable bit came from.

It was on the news the other day that there are too many potential loopholes in the law and the police want to be given extra powers to enable them to go on to private land to investigate possible breaches of the Act.

I'm all in favour of banning hunting but lets hope they don't ban fishing. That will ruin many a forum user's fun.

I'm no animal lover but I have become extremely interested in the fox hunting ban as it's obviously upsetting and causing problems for the toffs, snobs and other royalist types. :rolleyes:

I have it on good authority that the Avon and Somerset Police have 'unofficially' been informed to take NO action against persons actually continuing to hunt. The Chief Constable of Avon and Somerset Police doesn't fancy a set-to with our German descended imposter Queen's cousin - the Duke of Beaufort and his hunt. The Gas delight their deluded following whilst wearing the revolting riding colours of the Duke of Beaufort. :w00t::whistle:

I'm no animal lover but I have become extremely interested in the fox hunting ban as it's obviously upsetting and causing problems for the toffs, snobs and other royalist types. :rolleyes:

I have it on good authority that the Avon and Somerset Police have 'unofficially' been informed to take NO action against persons actually continuing to hunt. The Chief Constable of Avon and Somerset Police doesn't fancy a set-to with our German descended imposter Queen's cousin - the Duke of Beaufort and his hunt. The Gas delight their deluded following whilst wearing the revolting riding colours of the Duke of Beaufort. :w00t::whistle:

It is not illegal for Hunts to meet but it is illegal for them to use packs of dogs to hunt and kill foxes. Hunting foxes with hounds was made illegal under the Hunting Act but dogs can be used to flush out a fox. The fox can then be killed by a bird of prey or shot - if only two dogs are involved.

Police have a difficult job enforcing the legislation; they can only go onto private land where hunting takes place if there is a clear indication the law is being broken.

Some hunters would like to see an arrest and test case of this law. They believe it would not lead to a court prosecution because the legislation is too ambiguous.

Anti hunt protestors have a different view. They feel the law can be enforced - with a bit of determination.

Personally I would rather the police devote their resources to catching real criminals and solving real crimes than having dozens of them sitting around in the countryside on the off chance that someone may be hunting a fox with a dog.

Anti hunt protestors have a different view. They feel the law can be enforced - with a bit of determination.

With a bit of determination the Duke of Beaufort can be brought to court. What a bitter humiliation this would be for Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg-Gotha AKA Elizabeth Windsor to see her cousin - the Duke of Beaufort - sentenced to imprisonment by her own corrupt court system. Bring it on :dance::w00t::whistle:

All of a sudden I feel that I must be a fox lover. :laugh:

With a bit of determination the Duke of Beaufort can be brought to court. What a bitter humiliation this would be for Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg-Gotha AKA Elizabeth Windsor to see her cousin - the Duke of Beaufort - sentenced to imprisonment by her own corrupt court system. Bring it on :dance::w00t::whistle:

All of a sudden I feel that I must be a fox lover. :laugh:

And how much is that going to cost the taxpayer and how many police will be taken off the streets to do it?

And how much is that going to cost the taxpayer and how many police will be taken off the streets to do it?

The Tory government in 1984/85 didn't care about the cost of Policing the miner's strike in order to break the miners :doh: Some economists have estimated the cost of the miner's strike to the country as around £10 billion in lost coal production, Policing costs and the ultimate destruction of the UK mining industry by the Thatcher regime. No way would properly enforcing the hunt ban cost as much as that.

The fox hunting ban has nothing to do with animal rights. It is to do with Labours class war and war against the countryside.

Tell me something I don't already know :) I'm no animal lover and I don't vote Labour - I voted UKIP last time - but the hunt ban has to be the best piece of legislation since the abolition of the Monarchy, and abolition of the Church of England and House of Lords in 1649. It's like the Labour party has kicked a hornets nest with assorted royalists, toffs and snobs swarming around like the deranged inbreds many of them are - they're even talking of another civil war over the ban. :laugh:

It might be an aspect of a class war, but I don't think it's a war against the countryside.

Tony Blair, class warrior? Thats the most amusing thing I've heard for some time.

:laugh:

It certainly wasn't 'class warrior' Tony Blair that got the Act through Parliament but Michael Foster the Labour MP for Worcester, here's what Michael Foster had to say on the subject in the Commons........

"It is now a matter of trust. We have the manifesto commitment and the will of the House. It is up to us as parliamentarians to ensure that we bring the matter to a conclusion. That is not just what we want, but what the vast majority of British people want, as has been demonstrated time and time again.

The House has a responsibility to listen. It has a responsibility for tolerance, but that does not mean that we have to tolerate activities that are cruel, unnecessary and have no part in modern Britain. That has always been my objection to hunting with dogs. As my hon. Friend the Member for West Ham (Mr. Banks) said, this is not a class issue; it never has been. It crosses those boundaries because it is about cruelty and animal welfare. We have got to the stage where Parliament must have its say. This is a matter of trust between the people and their Parliament, and that has to be sacrosanct because of what we believe is essential in parliamentary democracy." :whistle:

Archived