IGNORED

At Least The City Will Sleep Well Tonight

SOMERSET 4EVER

Guest C.T.I.D

Cos your going to have your nightmare tomorrow !

:englandsmile4wf:

Enjoy watching your best players for the last time tomorrow 'cos after january they will be in red 'n' white

you sister ****ing fool

IPB Image

we will soon :city:

Classic !

Tell you what...why don't you buy the entire Yeovil team...you know,the crap side from um...Dorset...or that little town near Taunton !

If were that great why arnt we up with the teams in the top 5 !!

Like most of you have said on here...were just a bunch of farmers !

Well EER ERE ERE ! OOOOH AARRRR

Wakey Wakey....!

Football talks.....

See you all tomorrow

I s'pose being a resident of that place you'd know a nightmare when you saw it coming. Enjoy your 3some with your uncle and your aunt. Or is it your nan an Pappa's turn tonight - s'pect the schedule gets confusing, though you've got to keep the whole family happy somehow or you'll get kicked out of town

Cos your going to have your nightmare tomorrow !

At least we shall sleep while you inbreeds go and have your way with your family and animals.

As for you being our nightmares :rofl2br: the city boys know that comming to your town that they have to keep there backs against the wall. So you better go and do granny now because we got a walk over to look forward to tomorrow bye bye farmer boy..... :city:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Classic !

Tell you what...why don't you buy the entire Yeovil team...you know,the crap side from um...Dorset...or that little town near Taunton !

If were that great why arnt we up with the teams in the top 5 !!

Like most of you have said on here...were just a bunch of farmers !

Well EER ERE ERE ! OOOOH AARRRR

Wakey Wakey....!

Football talks.....

See you all tomorrow

You are a bunch of farmers

You live in a backwater, devoid of sanitation and education (clearly). If I was you, I'd cut off your mullet, get rid of that 80's tash, stop wearing donkey jackets and relocate to civilisation like your clearly gifted manager did.

No wonder he jumped at the chance, anyone with any self respect would bow their head in shame with a support made up of buck toothed morons.

Archived