IGNORED

Live Games

bucksred

When are they announcing Div 2 games on Sky?, just checked their site and there aint any Div 2 on there.

Only ask cos if they cover the QPR game I cant get to the Gate on a Friday night, and thats one game I dont want to miss!!! Cant get to the Plymuff one as its on a Monday, and I'm working the Brighton game too. :D

and yes I pick and choose cos at ann average £100 for each game for me and the missus I pick the better matches.

The Plymouth game is now a Tuesday night, as the police didnt want it going ahead on Easter Monday.
Same problem...b******!! I've never yet made a Plymuff game. it takes an age to get to Briz from here after work finishes, hence no weekday matches, unless they are local away ones.

Police tend to be kiljoys over matches like this :D

I was at the City 2000 quiz last night, and I asked 'a source close to the boardoom' ... (oh OK, it was Steve L) whether or not there was any news on Sky matches. He said that nothing has been decided, and that these decisions are usually taken about 6 weeks before the game is played.