IGNORED

Sooooooooo Anyway, The Fans Derby

bucksred

Pitch being re layed poor excuse, its an important event, and it shows City up in poor light again. PR cockups are becoming awfully common and predictable aint they? One day for the forum derby. If Rovers can put the effort in, why not City???

And why did the thread disappear?

Oh, I know- your comments have been noted (And forgotten) :whistle::whistle:

Pitch being re layed poor excuse, its an important event, and it shows City up in poor light again. PR cockups are becoming awfully common and predictable aint they? One day for the forum derby. If Rovers can put the effort in, why not City???

Read the pinned thread at the top of the page. :ph34r:

Yes, please read the pinned thread as this will explain that the club are being very cooperative with regards to trying to find an alternative date.

Rich.

Slight change of tune from yerself there? Question stands how the hell do City manage so many PRcockups?

The comments are noted.

Slight change of tune from yerself there? Question stands how the hell do City manage so many PRcockups?

The comments are noted.

Not really a change of tune, to me it reads more like a "wait and see". Rich doesn't want to be overly critical now, as Colin may just think "stuff it" if he reads criticism like yesterday. However, IF the Gate isn't available, then I expect the backlash to restart big-time.

Not really a change of tune, to me it reads more like a "wait and see". Rich doesn't want to be overly critical now, as Colin may just think "stuff it" if he reads criticism like yesterday. However, IF the Gate isn't available, then I expect the backlash to restart big-time.

Yeeeeeeeeeeees, so it would, but hey our comments are noted eh :whistle: in the wind my friend

Many peoples comments (including mine) were made in the heat of the moment yesterday and its important we now give the club an opportunity to find a suitable date. If they didnt before, they certainly know now that its an important event for the fans.

No publicity is bad publicity, maybe this little episode could have gained us a few more supporters if the game goes ahead.

Many peoples comments (including mine) were made in the heat of the moment yesterday and its important we now give the club an opportunity to find a suitable date. If they didnt before, they certainly know now that its an important event for the fans.

No publicity is bad publicity, maybe this little episode could have gained us a few more supporters if the game goes ahead.

Mate dress it up how you like, but City's PR is yet again bloody awful. The feeling is that the fans are in the way of making money....all ads on the offish site, gettin rid of the forum, and the badge, shirt, Williams fan.....

Basically we aint important anymore..........

I hope the derby will be at the Gate............

Shaggy?

Jinkies, like do you think that like Claloudav could get a "roobie rack" if he

like finds out when it like is?

Agreed, I think I'm right in saying that Rovers have hosted the event twice at the

Minimal "stadium" to our once at Ashton Gate.

No excuse, more dreadful PR.

Lets hope common sense prevails.....................

Jinkies, like do you think that like Claloudav could get a "roobie rack" if he

like finds out when it like is?

:w00t::laugh:

That made me laugh. The force is strong in you this week :)

The post was removed because some people were ripping into the club and staff!!

These people then obviously asked to get it removed as they are now trying to look all nice and innocent to get the club to change their mind.

This is why I will never got on with folk.

Concise and to the point unlike my rambling. Nicely put! :rolleyes: