IGNORED

The Family Club....again

bucksred

According to Central Sarf News tonite, some "followers of the blue few" visited Swine town and decided to er damage a pup there full of the three Swindler fans..Rovers fans specifically named coming back from the aborted Oxford game.

Can you imagine the headlines tomorrow in t'Evil Post, City fans go on t' rampage in Swindle

Now me, as a cynic, I wouldnt beleive Rovers fans could behave like this, because they are a FAMILY club, and its always City fans in disguise anyways up..........

Mind you Swindlers it shows Brizzle folks don't like ya...

IPB Image

Drinkers caught in football violence

The Queens Tap pub after football fans cause chaos

RIVAL football fans caused chaos when they clashed at a Swindon pub on a day when neither teams kicked a ball.

Twelve people were arrested after the trouble which involved up to 100 people at around 5pm on Saturday.

Men believed to be Bristol Rovers supporters smashed all the windows of the Queens Tap when they threw cans and bottles at Swindon fans inside the pub.

The landlord who had only opened the place two days before the flare-up says it was the worst trouble he has seen in 12 years in the trade.

Bristol Rovers' game away at Oxford United was cancelled at 11am on Saturday and with no game to watch their fans descended on Swindon instead.

Town's game against Tranmere had also been cancelled.

Sergeant Carly Stevenson, from Swindon police, said is had been a frightening experience for those in the pub at the time.

"We received a lot of calls from concerned members of the public," she said.

"Every single window in the pub was smashed and upon arrival there was about 50-100 people still outside showing signs of disorder.

"They dispersed and we managed to track some down.

"They splintered off and tried to run off down the back alleys.

"It was not a pleasant incident. They had gone to the Oxford match which was cancelled and on the way back they decided to stop off at Swindon.

"I feel sorry for the people in the pub. It must have been frightening for them."

Licensee Graham Simpson, who has just moved to the town from Cambridge, said: "It's Welcome to Swindon' as they say.

"The locals have said the last time something like this happened was 15 years ago but it's a bit of a shock.

"There was quite a few in at the time and it was a shock for them too.

"I had only been open two days.

"Luckily it was only me working. My other half and two children, who are four and eight, had just got back from the park and they were right outside when it happened.

"They don't want to see that. I have been in the pub business for 12 years and this is the worst incident I have seen.

"Bristol Rovers' game at Oxford was called off so I think they stopped off here and thought we'll have a go at Swindon'.

"They had been in the town all day and then when it's time to go home they go to the train station and we're right here.

"There's extensive damage to the windows and luckily the police response was pretty quick."

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/display...ll_violence.php

Edited by cider head

According to Central Sarf News tonite, some "followers of the blue few" visited Swine town and decided to er damage a pup there full of the three Swindler fans..Rovers fans specifically named coming back from the aborted Oxford game.

Can you imagine the headlines tomorrow in t'Evil Post, City fans go on t' rampage in Swindle

Now me, as a cynic, I wouldnt beleive Rovers fans could behave like this, because they are a FAMILY club, and its always City fans in disguise anyways up..........

Mind you Swindlers it shows Brizzle folks don't like ya...

Grow up you muppet. Yes they claimed to be Rovers fans, like your hoolies claim to be City fans. Yes we have a hollie problem, like you. So someone referred to Rovers as 'the family club' once, get over it.

Grow up you muppet. Yes they claimed to be Rovers fans, like your hoolies claim to be City fans. Yes we have a hollie problem, like you. So someone referred to Rovers as 'the family club' once, get over it.

Hit a nerve have we?? Every bloody week your lot find some topic re City hoolies......I get sick of sanctimonious blue few tellin me we are a hoolie club, when most teams reckon you lot are worse...

Suggest YOU get over it........ And you are one of the more intelligent Blue posters too. And yes I'm aware the topic on your site condemns it , and like most of us at this club, you don't like it either.

Normally I care not a jot about you lot. I dislike Swinetown a lot more than you, and Baaaaaadiff, but pontification by you lot on this subject is err, how can I put put it, pot, kettle and black.

Hit a nerve have we?? Every bloody week your lot find some topic re City hoolies......I get sick of sanctimonious blue few tellin me we are a hoolie club, when most teams reckon you lot are worse...

Suggest YOU get over it........ And you are one of the more intelligent Blue posters too. And yes I'm aware the topic on your site condemns it , and like most of us at this club, you don't like it either.

Normally I care not a jot about you lot. I dislike Swinetown a lot more than you, and Baaaaaadiff, but pontification by you lot on this subject is err, how can I put put it, pot, kettle and black.

Hi BucksRed. Firstly, apologies for telling you to grow up and calling you a muppet. Early mornings and all that.

Yes you did hit a nerve - I don't like to hear about any hooliganism, let alone people who claim to do it in the name of my Rovers.

I agree 100% that there are a few dumb Blues who label BCFC as a 'Hoolie club', when, the fact is, all clubs have their problems.

Hodges17

Yes we have a hollie problem

I suggest a little light pruning to keep the growth in check, alternatively let it grow and sell it at xmas to earn some extra cash.... :whistle:

Good idea. If you sell enough you might be able to pay Stewie's wages for a week :laugh:

My mate told me about it tonight and said that Rovers fans were an hour away from meeting City fans aswell.

An offer was made for a frank discussion to take place at Temple Meads, but those tough Gas types declined said kind offer and got of at Parkway instead, big suprise that :cool:

Guest MaloneFM

Old Rog thinks its disgusting that a supposedly nice group of chaps one minute sing songs like 'Air That I Breathe' and then go and do this.

The Marmalade would never do such a thing.

(Ask your grandad who The Hollies were kids)

Hi BucksRed. Firstly, apologies for telling you to grow up and calling you a muppet. Early mornings and all that.

Yes you did hit a nerve - I don't like to hear about any hooliganism, let alone people who claim to do it in the name of my Rovers.

I agree 100% that there are a few dumb Blues who label BCFC as a 'Hoolie club', when, the fact is, all clubs have their problems.

Fair play mate. Those jerks were probably those who tried it at Norfampton and were givin yer all a good rep(I was up there on the lash that day)

Mind you on the positive, nice to see neither Brizzle club likes the moonrakers :laugh: and their three fans must have had a shock! :blink:

Guest DrFaustus

Who let the bleedin goats in agin????? Jeez Doc, can you not feed em afore they come in here?? The bloody smell is appalling :whistle:

That's Malone's 'slacks'. Long journey for you Friday night mate? :)

That's Malone's 'slacks'. Long journey for you Friday night mate? :)

Depending on loaded speed cameras about 38 minutes, and ten minutes to find somewhere an SUV aint taken up three spaces. then the Womble army to hide from :laugh: A ground never to be forgotten :blink:

almost a home game wi Danny Wonderson too :pinch: