IGNORED

Lost & Found

bucksred

No, mate, lowers the tone don't he! You goin termorra, for the cultural delights of Scumwalls annual trip to civilization?

I am indeed, is there anything particular you would like me and Lis to shout this time?

I was thinking the usual rendition of the Enoch song, plus "Scotty give us a shave" Any i've missed?

I am indeed, is there anything particular you would like me and Lis to shout this time?

I was thinking the usual rendition of the Enoch song, plus "Scotty give us a shave" Any i've missed?

Definitely Scotty give us a shave!!

Minime, Minime, give us a game would also be good. :whistle2: somehow though, reckon someone would have a gert moan though!!

The Enoch song is good though'.

Sadly, I'll not even be in t'chatroom, off to see me bruv, before Xmas

how about lost in roverham? :whistle2:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!! Bit harsh, on one of the respected members of the ST innit mate. hope you can back these allegations up? Dolls will not take kindly to it...and shes had enuff of Xmas singing already!

I have infallible proof of Dolls' cheating, and will pass it on to the relevant authorities, Chivs and Trev.

I have infallible proof of Dolls' cheating, and will pass it on to the relevant authorities, Chivs and Trev.

Id like to see proof of this cheating.

I was on radio brissle once, and nicked the mike in the DEH, so how does that constitute cheating, surely a bit of impromptu thieveing of microphones would give me extra points for ingineuty?

Jealousy is a terrible affliction :disapointed2se:

Edited by Dollymarie

Id like to see proof of this cheating.

I was on radio brissle once, and nicked the mike in the DEH, so how does that constitute cheating, surely a bit of impromptu thieveing of microphones would give me extra points for ingineuty?

Theft is indeed is breach of the law and therefore must surely be in breach of the rules. :whistle2:

If not, then id hide your spotted shirt, or i'll nick it.

Now that would be genius.