IGNORED

Taken from the sags site........

bucksred

So the moans have begun.

Oh do shut up. just pointing out a fairly obvious point. do I take it the 1992 refers to the year you started watching city then? do know much then do ya?

and you were impressed with the performance tonight?

no moans, just bringing an alternative perspective you donut.

Oh do shut up. just pointing out a fairly obvious point. do I take it the 1992 refers to the year you started watching city then? do know much then do ya?

and you were impressed with the performance tonight?

no moans, just bringing an alternative perspective you donut.

The fact that I was going to start a thread tonight moaning about the ammount of people that always say "But were you there in 82"

Well no actually I wasnt because I was not even a sperm cell.

However I will say that tonight yes we were poor but it happens we will still be going to cardiff and if not then ah well we will still be in the championship next year.

As I said tonight, even if Lee Johnson was Pele he would still get stick.

The fact that I was going to start a thread tonight moaning about the ammount of people that always say "But were you there in 82"

Well no actually I wasnt because I was not even a sperm cell.

However I will say that tonight yes we were poor but it happens we will still be going to cardiff and if not then ah well we will still be in the championship next year.

As I said tonight, even if Lee Johnson was Pele he would still get stick.

Actually not only me, but a good number of City fans who phoned in, said that Noble shouldnt have been taken off. but Jonno.

Just because I disagree with a substitution don't make me a moaner, mate. get over yourself. you are exactly the arrogant city fan the sags are referring to. we will have to play a whole load better to win. I expect us to do so, but it aint a given is it. chelts for example.

you and your kind piss me off with your holier than thou attitude.

to disagree is not to moan automatically. to always agree with the manager is not right either.

Remember Wondersons last season? I do. the disciples went for anyone who disagreed, just like you and your kind now.

why he was substituted?

He was actually creating things in a formation that was "odd" to say the least. Cole Skuse did not come on and influence, Lee J - well the fact is he was poor (and it is not just picking on Lee) he ws poor and it does nothing to to make those fans that doubt him reconsider when a substitution like tonight is made.

Maybe I am missing something - if so tell me why Noble came off and not Lee?

Bristolcity 1992: where are you????

Is this guy a moaner too????

Bristolcity 1992: where are you????

Is this guy a moaner too????

I'm right here big boy. ;)

Ok, right first of all lets just say when I first came online I was very pumped up for this sort of thread.

No I don't think that Johnson had a good game, even though I am a fan of his, however I don't think that anyone stood out including Noble who was shatterd clearly.

Maybe its because I see it as we are only half way through this tie but already people are jumping over other fans to crtizise the team and yes it does my ###### head in.

Edited by BristolCity1992

I'm right here big boy. ;)

Ok, right first of all lets just say when I first came online I was very pumped up for this sort of thread.

No I don't think that Johnson had a good game, even though I am a fan of his, however I don't think that anyone stood out including Noble who was shatterd clearly.

Maybe its because I see it as we are only half way through this tie but already people are jumping over other fans to crtizise the team and yes it does my ###### head in.

see you don't disagree with the arrogance part from the sags? I didnt see a whole lot tonight to suggest the team played very well.

Are we not allowed to say the team didnt do well?

and clearly quite a few people disagree with you about noble...

and to your point about being pumped up for this type of thread.bet its the first type of thread you look for!! bit sad aint it? why not start a thread with what you thought was good? :whistle2:

So the moans have begun.

Hell yes, first derby game in 5 years, and they bottled it.

Are we meant to sit and take it?

So many people were buzzing for this game, and to be honest it resembled the Cheltenham game.

Plus the part time fans around the game were annoying as hell, ''who is that goalie?'' ''why are they booing him?''

see you don't disagree with the arrogance part from the sags? I didnt see a whole lot tonight to suggest the team played very well.

Are we not allowed to say the team didnt do well?

and clearly quite a few people disagree with you about noble...

and to your point about being pumped up for this type of thread.bet its the first type of thread you look for!! bit sad aint it? why not start a thread with what you thought was good? :whistle2:

Yeah alot of people disagree with me about Noble fair enough that is their opisnion I don't think that he did any more or any less than what LJ etc did tonight but lets be fair he is the easy target no?

I just find it a shame that people want to slam City every week or so it seems.

By the way what were the sags saying I cant view the thread. :noexpression:

Hell yes, first derby game in 5 years, and they bottled it.

Are we meant to sit and take it?

So many people were buzzing for this game, and to be honest it resembled the Cheltenham game.

Plus the part time fans around the game were annoying as hell, ''who is that goalie?'' ''why are they booing him?''

Agree with the part time fans, girls in front of me who asked me why I was booing him. :(

Yeah alot of people disagree with me about Noble fair enough that is their opisnion I don't think that he did any more or any less than what LJ etc did tonight but lets be fair he is the easy target no?

I just find it a shame that people want to slam City every week or so it seems.

By the way what were the sags saying I cant view the thread. :noexpression:

A lot of talk about City arrogance, and how they'll win at their place. the key part I put it on here for was City arrogance. Some of our fans were. most of us are not.

register, its highly amusing on there on occasion, trust me! and less moderated too....... :shocking: