IGNORED

Andy Cole Heading To Forest?

havanatopia

Good signing if they get him, always thought he would end up their at some point in his career, surely with him in addition to managing to hold on to Commons as well as signing Neil Lennon, Chris Cohen and Aaron Davies, I think they will most likely go up this season.

Calderwood has actually made some good signings

Edited by bh_red

Will they like the rough and tumble of crappy League One?

Not bloody likely!

the quality of football is poor at best, but you'll still get hulking great centrebacks ready to beat you within an inch of your life for a sniff of a ball.

Players like Cole and Fowler are used to playing with real quality, they will notice quite quicky the lack of support from midfield and the few balls they do get they'll be expected to chase down becuase of the lack of quality passes, expecially when they aint as fit as they used to be. Cole would be a marked man and struggle seriously for form, its a **** stupid idea to think he could play in league 1, Forest are Desperate, clueless, and neck high in debt, Lennon is another WTF signing who will make little positive impact.

Cole would'nt last half a season at Forest before he quit, its not a league for BTC's as Stewart and Bridges found out rather quickly.

Wouldn't take Andy Cole, obviously a quality player, but a bit of a pen15. I can remember seeing in 442 he stated, the biggest regret of his career was, "Joining Bristol City". Nice..

That was nice of him, you know its not impossable to think that without joining Bristol City his career might not have turned out quite the same.

Silly little man.

Let us not.

Bad attitude, frequently piss poor, steals things from dressing rooms, will want close to the £1.5m wage Fowler is asking for.

Bad attitude and frequently piss poor, you were a regular at portsmouth an brum then??? we've signed a red card merchant already, no one complains.id love to see him down the gate personally. i think he would be brilliant, a real poacher who would be there for the simple tap ins, and holding up the ball. i think 10 - 15 goals could be well within his reach to. And before someone has a go, I know he's not coming to us!