IGNORED

Trundle

havanatopia

Trundle is a fantastic player

Maybe, jury is still out...

This season so far he has not got as many goals as we thought he would but he has contributed massively to our success so far his season with his his fancy touches and ability to hold the ball up very well

Thats just the problem,he hasnt contibuted much at all, S****horpe excluded he's struggling to get into games and surprisingly has gave posession away frequently.

Against west brom he worked extremely hard and his type of game is not just about getting goals.

What does that mean? I could run about for 90 mins and work extremely hard! He has to show more quality where it matters and try harder to effect the match.

At the moment it all seems to be passing him by...

2 goals & 3 assists (1 each against Brentford, Blackpool and Sheffield Weds) in 8 games ain't so bad. More importantly those 2 goals won us three points, so did one of the assists and the other helped us escape Blackpool with a share of the spoils. He might not be tearing holes in the opposition just yet but he's not doing any harm.

Besides, he has often played up front as the sole true forward (no insult to Murray or Sproule, but they are not centre forwards) and once he has the likes of Brooker, Byfield or even Jevons next to him the chances are he'll be more productive.

Trundle is a fantastic player, no doubt about it. This season so far he has not got as many goals as we thought he would but he has contributed massively to our success so far his season with his his fancy touches and ability to hold the ball up very well, against west brom he worked extremely hard and his type of game is not just about getting goals.

imo lee trundle has and will be one of our best players this season :winner_third_h4h::innocent06:

UP THE CITY :englandsmile4wf:

Agree with Ashley, Trunds reminds me of Mark Hughes. He was never prolific, but dragged defenders everywhere, created countless goals for his team mates and scored spectacular goals.

I watched Lee at The Vetch and The Liberty for 4 years during his time with The Swans, you've got yourselves an awesome player, a one off, Trunds can be having a quiet game, and then win it for you with a piece of magic. Not only is Lee a great player, he's also one of the nicest guys you could ever meet in football and he always has time for the fans. He was down for our game against Reading in The Carling Cup, and stayed outside our ground signing autographs until nearly midnight. Bristol got him cheap at a million! We'd welcome him back at The Liberty with open arms....any chance of a loan deal?

I watched Lee at The Vetch and The Liberty for 4 years during his time with The Swans, you've got yourselves an awesome player, a one off, Trunds can be having a quiet game, and then win it for you with a piece of magic. Not only is Lee a great player, he's also one of the nicest guys you could ever meet in football and he always has time for the fans. He was down for our game against Reading in The Carling Cup, and stayed outside our ground signing autographs until nearly midnight. Bristol got him cheap at a million! We'd welcome him back at The Liberty with open arms....any chance of a loan deal?

Paul..............NONE... :disapointed2se:

It seems mention of LT has been a little subdued of late.

I was wandering how well he has been performing in the last 3 matches; how many assists, how much of a contribution for example.

Would appreciate comments from those in the know.

hi

yeah i no what u meen wen they played against West brom he hardly tuched the ball at all and wen he did he might as well not have

so as for contribution i recon he shood be benched along with WILSON!!!

so therefore he shood contribute by keeping wilson company!!!!!

2 seasons back and the early part of last season, the forum was full of Murray too slow, past it, not affecting the game etc.

The usual answer then for Murray, is the same as it is now for Trundle, these players get double marking, because the opposition know they are dangerous.

GJ has signed Trundle, Sproule, McIndoe and Byfield, with City having more attack options all across the pitch. If Trundle is pulling defences one way, we will get them the other way. Its not rocket science, and if Trundle continues to attract attention, creating space for others, thats fine with me. His goals and assists are the bonus.

Edited by CGS RED