IGNORED

Evander Sno

Night84

When the players came out for the second half it was nice to see Evander Sno jeeing up the lads on the pitch. Saw him with a few players, fist shaking and giving them a few words.

So many loanees come to play for themselves in a hope of impressing there own club or other clubs but it looked like he genuinely wanted us to win if he was playing or not. Always a hard working player when he comes on and never a sulk. Having him and Hartley has also bough the best out of Skuse with the new competition for places.

A great addition to the squad, I hope he stays longer..

Considering the recent loss of his grand mother I was absolutly delighted to see him score and celebrated that goal the most you could tell it meant so much to him.

Regardless of whether we were to go up I'd like to see him here permenantly, he may not have reproduced all that consistently (/can of worms) but he's got the ability, and the attitude. Wouldn't put it past GJ/Sno either, doesn't look like he'll be staying at Ajax.

With the games coming thick and fast surely we can rest Hartley for the odd match and get Sno into the centre of that midfield. Lets see what the lad can offer from there - if we were to sign him permanently that is where he would need to be doing his stuff so we need to see what he brings to the table.

Guest david wka

It was only a few games ago that the daggers were out for Sno. He comes on for 9mins scores a goal now hes the best thing since sliced bread.........................pathetic

• Admin

It was only a few games ago that the daggers were out for Sno. He comes on for 9mins scores a goal now hes the best thing since sliced bread.........................pathetic

I was merely heartened that he opted to hit it first time rather than take his obligatory five un-neccesary touches first :)

Good to see Sno brought on yesterday to play in central attacking midfield. I thought he looked lively, energetic and dangerous even if it was only for 5 minutes, and his goal was absolute quality.

As far as I can remember the only time he's been played in that position for 90 minutes was away at Leicester, that was probably his best game for us so far.

Good to see Sno brought on yesterday to play in central attacking midfield. I thought he looked lively, energetic and dangerous even if it was only for 5 minutes, and his goal was absolute quality.

As far as I can remember the only time he's been played in that position for 90 minutes was away at Leicester, that was probably his best game for us so far.

Couldn't agree more, although I think he played a central midfield role at Barnsley, and he played well and scored there as well. He is undoubtedly a class player in CM IMO, and I think he has taken far too much stick since arriving.

Its been obvious ever since Evander has been at City that he's a classy player. Its because we haven't seen him in his best and most natural position that not all City fans agree about his quality.

If Johnson plans to stick with a more open 4-4-2 as much a possible and Hartly/Skuse avoid injury,suspension and can maintain form then Sno will find himself on the bench most games. It goes to show the depth of the midfield when Sno and Elliot may not be first choice.

One thing Sno does need to do is change his goal celebration! - its shocking....speechless-smiley-040.gif

Its been obvious ever since Evander has been at City that he's a classy player. Its because we haven't seen him in his best and most natural position that not all City fans agree about his quality.

If Johnson plans to stick with a more open 4-4-2 as much a possible and Hartly/Skuse avoid injury,suspension and can maintain form then Sno will find himself on the bench most games. It goes to show the depth of the midfield when Sno and Elliot may not be first choice.

One thing Sno does need to do is change his goal celebration! - its shocking....speechless-smiley-040.gif

Oh, I love Sno's celebration! The bloke is quality and as originally stated he's not sulking on the bench, hopefully he can take every opportunity given to him (preferably in the centre)

Deserves a chance to play his natural game, would like to see GJ sign him up permenantly as Hartley isn't going to be about for more than 2 years. A midfield group of Hartley, Skuse, Sno, Elliott and Williams is on par with any other team in the championship imo. I think we can afford to move on Lee Johnson and perhaps Frankie Artus.

Deserves a chance to play his natural game, would like to see GJ sign him up permenantly as Hartley isn't going to be about for more than 2 years. A midfield group of Hartley, Skuse, Sno, Elliott and Williams is on par with any other team in the championship imo. I think we can afford to move on Lee Johnson and perhaps Frankie Artus.

Artus going on loan, will be announced today/ tomorrow

Archived