IGNORED

Coppell In

Donald

Following a meeting a meeting with SL in a Bath Hotel.

Millen to revert to Number 2

and interestingly someone else coming in as a "link" between Lansdown/Coppell with a footballing background, I.E Sexstone - dealing with stadium and business side of the club and someone else overseeing football side as a whole.

Due to be announced by Friday, Millen take charge of Swansea Game with a view to taking charge after that game.

Believe or Disbelieve. Only time will prove me right or wrong

and interestingly someone else coming in as a "link" between Lansdown/Coppell with a footballing background, I.E Sexstone - dealing with stadium and business side of the club and someone else overseeing football side as a whole.

Due to be announced by Friday, Millen take charge of Swansea Game with a view to taking charge after that game.

I hope you're right.

I believe he would be a massive coup for the club.

If this is confirmed Coppell would be an excellent choice.

Very well respected in football by fans and media alike and City's profile would rise considerably.

Despite my initial criticism and reservations regarding Millen I'll be pleased if he's staying on too.

I really, really, really hope you are right.

Oh allright, if no one else is going to bother...SAUCE?

Sauce.....I'd recommend Lea & Perrins Worcester sauce with Scrambed Egg.....under-rated but highly recommended.

Not that I am saying you are wrong (or right for that matter) but surely we have someone looking after the "stadium/business" side of things already, in the shape of Doug Harman?

Fair point well made....the "i.e" was purely me guess work unfortunately, sorry for the confusion, That said, despite their titles, I've no clue what either does (anyone??) perhaps this newcomer is a replacement for someone outgoing?

IF true, and IF this proves to be true, IF being a very big word, then this shows several things.

A .How far this club has really come in the last 4 or 5 seasons.

B. Shows SL comitment to this football club.

C. Sends out a huge message to the other CCC clubs the ambition of Bristol City fc

D. Proves what a massive cog in the whole system GJ was , and needs praise for bringing about such opportunities that this club now have

IF true, and IF this proves to be true, IF being a very big word, then this shows several things.

A .How far this club has really come in the last 4 or 5 seasons.

B. Shows SL comitment to this football club.

C. Sends out a huge message to the other CCC clubs the ambition of Bristol City fc

D. Proves what a massive cog in the whole system GJ was , and needs praise for bringing about such opportunities that this club now have

Ain't that the truth - well said that man

Sauce.....I'd recommend Lea &

Perrins Worcester sauce with Scrambed Egg.....under-rated

but highly recommended.

Is it really that good! Do u recomend free range?

Fair point well made....the "i.e" was purely me guess work unfortunately, sorry for the confusion, That said, despite their titles, I've no clue what either does (anyone??) perhaps this newcomer is a replacement for someone outgoing?

I find this bit interesting, have been thinking SL may want to take more of a back seat lately.

Also watched an interview with ex Hull Chairman Paul Duffen not too long ago, he stated he was coming back into football with a role similar to this. Not as a Chairman but more of a CEO type role (what he hinted at) and investing some money within that club.

Archived