IGNORED

Big Time Charlie?

internetjef

Didnt get on or anything so cant make any judgement. Cant imagine hes the answer to our striking problems for Millwall though.

Hopefully, Maynard and Haynes will be fit for then. If not, hope Akinde and Clakson can step up. We could have Stead by then as well. Anyway, we will beat the cockney scum! :winner_third_h4h:

TBF...Its not the strikers Im worried about.

If we dont get at least 2 defenders in and/or start Nyatanga...We're ****ed.

Yes, it does seem that way! Think we will bring in 3 or 4 players next week. Probably a striker (if the Stead deal still looks on), a fullback (would love it to be Ryan Bertrand, but I can't see it happening), and a centre back. I think Coppell will also want to bring in a left sided player, maybe one that can play as a full-back or left-mid. I think that Adomah and JCR will have excellent seasons though, so not too worried about wide players. We do need a couple of players at the back and I'm sure they'll be the first announced (Stead permitting),

Anyone know how old he is can't see it on his profile page. Also does it state he has been released? If so, wonder why he was released after just 3 starts and 9 sub appearances.

Dunno, but I'm beginning to wonder if I could get a trial before the season kicks off.

Archived