IGNORED

New Manager Now

Soton Reds

Now ten maches into the new season and already the signs are there for all to see - Relegation beckons, unless a change in Manager. Agree Millen did what was wanted at the end of last season, but unfortunately, he has been found out this season. Something needs to be done urgently, to turn the downward trend and appoint a new manager.

I would like to see Pardew as Manager of BCFC and hopefully do what he did at Southampton, last season, with little or no money to start with. I agree that Saints then had a benefactor in their new Chairman injected capital into the club, but I still think that BCFC have the players to keep us in the Championship. I hope that SL is listening to the fans and does the honourable thing in sacking Millen asap.

I wonder if Joe Royal would still be up for it - he's getting on, but he'd have the know-how and character to keep us up.

I actually think Joe Jordan (am I serious?) also wouldn't be bad in the circumstances.

Paul Jewell, Brown and Pardew are obvious candidates.

I was going to mention Bryan Robson & Dowie but it just wouldn't be funny in the circumstances.

sad.gif

Pardew has to sort out legal matters with Southampton. James would be the choose, but not yet, as i suspect SL may have indicted when he signed him over Steve Coppels head. Which started this all mess. Remember a few months ago Steve Coppel our manager. Englands number 1 signs. A new stadium on the way. We were all full ofit. But 10 games on were bottom of the league. We've got a good squad of players. We have some good players to return from injurys. All is not over. I dont think any thing will happen this week. But it can't go on much longer.

Why does anyone seriously think O'Driscoll would leave another Championship club (and a stable one, too) for our mess?

Love the idea of Martin O'Neill, too, why not see if Arsene is interested while we're at it?

Why does anyone seriously think O'Driscoll would leave another Championship club (and a stable one, too) for our mess?

Love the idea of Martin O'Neill, too, why not see if Arsene is interested while we're at it?

Because we're an ambitious club with a new stadium on the way of course.

Oh no, hang on...............

Love some of these names being mentioned. Ince, Pardew, Brown, Robson etc. Would rather Keef stayed in charge.

Edit- Not to mention Paul Jewell. Dear god no.

If Keef does go, then SL faces a very tough decision with regards to the next appointment.

Now ten maches into the new season and already the signs are there for all to see - Relegation beckons, unless a change in Manager. Agree Millen did what was wanted at the end of last season, but unfortunately, he has been found out this season. Something needs to be done urgently, to turn the downward trend and appoint a new manager.

I would like to see Pardew as Manager of BCFC and hopefully do what he did at Southampton, last season, with little or no money to start with. I agree that Saints then had a benefactor in their new Chairman injected capital into the club, but I still think that BCFC have the players to keep us in the Championship. I hope that SL is listening to the fans and does the honourable thing in sacking Millen asap.

Couldnt agree more! football is a harsh business and Millen needs to be shown the door otherwise BCFC will suffer, not him!

get Pardew in, hes just the sort of character we need to give this club a lift!

One name and one name only: Eddie Howe- Young, bright manager with fresh ideas who has been working on a tight budget at bourny, will also be able to get the best out of Pittman

Not the right circumstances for him. Talented young manager but it's asking too much of him to sort our current situation. We need experience and, as I said earlier, Phil Brown is the man I'd go for.

One name and one name only: Eddie Howe- Young, bright manager with fresh ideas who has been working on a tight budget at bourny, will also be able to get the best out of Pittman

i dont think eddie howe is quite ready yet. has excellent potential and done a very good job at bournemouth but does he have the experience for when the going gets tough. we'll never know until someone takes a gambkle and i dont think SL is after a gamble at the moment.

Pardew, Sousa, Jewell or O'Neil please.

Yes, O'Neil was abit optimistic :P

Sousa = big name and shit

Jewell = not even big name and bad

Pardew = an ok manager not amazing

O'Neil = your having a bubble bath

Cerbs = questionable availabilty

Archived