IGNORED

Chucked Out And Season Ticket Retained

Danny P

I seen it unfold infront of us and tbh that area is always packed with people stood, chanting, bracking away fans, generally enjoying themselves. I looked at my mate and said, it's a hanful today and they took advantage.

I think it's appauling what they did and should issue you an apollogy. Would they do this in the Eastend? No, of course they wouldn't!

MM

Danny mate, i work for a human rights charity and if you fancy a boat load of compensation money in time for Christmas, i can help you sue this bastard out of house and home!

1. Stewards have no legal right to touch you in any way. Only the police have that right, and thats only if they arrest you.

2. To take your season ticket away from you IS THEFT.

3. Plenty of witnesses around who we can use in court to our advantage.

Lets make an example out of this low life. Let me know if you want me to represent you dude (free of chargre).

I can probably get you at least £10,000. Maybe more....

Your talking rubbish mate. The season card remains the property of Bristol City FC.

Could I please ask dolly Marie to forward the comments on here to the head of security of whom I have to speak to to get my season ticket back, many thanks Danny p

I dont have any sway in things like this, I would advise you to contact Keith Draisey at the club who is in charge of operations. (and therefore stewards)

:tumbleweed:

Firstly, the season ticket is property of BCFC.. they have the right to reclaim at any point if the "owner" is breaking the rules.

I stand, but I understand that I'm breaking the rules. When a steward asks me to sit, I might get a bit huffy and puffy... but I sit.

fairly simple.

The chap is doing his job, you'd be thrown out of court in an INSTANT. and you'd deserve the court costs too.

I hate this countries fascination with "compo" What has happened in this to possibly merit "£10k" ?

I am pretty sure you will find that Arthur Lee is on a wind up. There is no way he is involved in the legal profession.

I am pretty sure you will find that Arthur Lee is on a wind up. There is no way he is involved in the legal profession.

... and as previously pointed out is not a City fan. I notice he's now been banned, so cue a multi-million pound lawsuit from one of the country's top lawyers. :liar: Mods, dare I ask the reason for the ban? Impersonating a lawyer or impersonating a City supporter?

Guest Black Francis

A fan got assalted and humiliated today. But when a fellow OTIB member offers to help he gets Banned!

Who is running this forum and who exactly does the 'Supporters Trust' support? It certainly isn't the fans!

A fan got assalted and humiliated today. But when a fellow OTIB member offers to help he gets Banned!

Who is running this forum and who exactly does the 'Supporters Trust' support? It certainly isn't the fans!

Good giref you gullible muppet.

A) he couldnt help as he was talking crap.

B) had you read this thread you'd see that he isn't even a CITY FAN.

I see you and the artist formerly known as 'Calamity James' joined at the same time. Coincedence? He is no more of a lawyer than Lionel Hutz. Fact.

Better off without you inconsiderate 'fans' who couldn't give a toss about anyone else that you ruin the game for. Nothing wrong with supporting the team, but the fact that you got evicted tells me that you probably deserved it. Fact is moronic behaviour is rife down at the Gate, it's a throwback from the 80's amost clubs have stamped it out, and I hope BCFC will do the same...take your punishment and be a man, don't cry on here it makes you look even more moronic.

Danny mate i gotta ask the question of why you sit in the williams stand in the first place. If you were standing and trying to drum up support then you would have been better off getting a seats (half seats) in the eastend if not dolm or ateyo. A lot of the fans in the williams are the older generation of fans/ young familys/ prawn sandwich eaters who dont/cant stand which is why you were in the wrong place for doing what you were doing. I did not see the situation but from what i can tell it was handled poorly which is something for the stewards to review. A simple Chat of reasoning may not have resulted in such a situation. Mind you if it had been shefield away you would have prob taken a beating from the old bill based on some of the stuff i have seen in my away days.

Anyhow hope it all gets resolved for you, need all the support we can get at the mo.

Better off without you inconsiderate 'fans' who couldn't give a toss about anyone else that you ruin the game for. Nothing wrong with supporting the team, but the fact that you got evicted tells me that you probably deserved it. Fact is moronic behaviour is rife down at the Gate, it's a throwback from the 80's amost clubs have stamped it out, and I hope BCFC will do the same...take your punishment and be a man, don't cry on here it makes you look even more moronic.

The moronic behaviour of standing?

God help this country, really is going down the pan.

One of the prawn sandwich brigade obviously.

Quite clearly you werent there to witness the incident so dont make assumptions on something you know nothing about.

Human rights Charity Ha.ha.. , and you want to help this guy..what about helping all the others that do not stand swear and abuse the stewards and police? Oh yea this is the culture that we are in, someone else has to pay for our own shortcomings, it's rife..but thankfully only to-day Cameron has announced a crack down on your 'Human Rights' scamming types.

this guy you say who swears and abuses stewards has two lovely children who are very well brought up and come most games with me and really enjoy the football, its judgemental people like u who ruin football for every one else, please keep your pathetic and very stupid comments to your self, thankyou!!!

Danny mate, i work for a human rights charity and if you fancy a boat load of compensation money in time for Christmas, i can help you sue this bastard out of house and home!

1. Stewards have no legal right to touch you in any way. Only the police have that right, and thats only if they arrest you.

2. To take your season ticket away from you IS THEFT.

3. Plenty of witnesses around who we can use in court to our advantage.

Lets make an example out of this low life. Let me know if you want me to represent you dude (free of chargre).

I can probably get you at least £10,000. Maybe more....

2. wrong

Guest Buckethead

Human rights Charity Ha.ha.. , and you want to help this guy..what about helping all the others that do not stand swear and abuse the stewards and police? Oh yea this is the culture that we are in, someone else has to pay for our own shortcomings, it's rife..but thankfully only to-day Cameron has announced a crack down on your 'Human Rights' scamming types.

''David Cameron has announced a crack down on human rights'' - Yeah that sounds about right.

The common law is nearly as old as the hills you fool. ''Cause no harm or loss to another living thing or it's possessions''.

That steward had no right or authority to touch that supporter - whatever he may (or may not) have done.

You should sue your school

Swearing is commonplace in all parts of the ground and probably more so with recent performances down at the Gate.

So does that mean that everyone who uses 'foul language' should get chucked out then?

to be honnest i never ever swear outside of ashton gate, but for some reason i always end up swearing, quite loud infact when im watching city play... thats the effect these performances are having on me and alot of people around me.

Archived