IGNORED

Qpr Match Thread

Martyn Hocking

Read my post again and look at the 2 positives compared to the 1 justified negative, longball football is shit and we aren't good at it (thank ****). I'd much prefer us to play football, afterall we scored doing that!

Fair enough - have read it again and I agree with you that longball isn't the answer, but maybe that's the best way to frustrate QPR?

If we try to play it on the deck, we're just going to leave ourselves exposed and vulnerable at the back

Whole team has been ******* awesome tonite, NO exceptions. keep it up lads, lets beat the plastic cockenees now.

done well so far, lets keep it the same 2nd half. Well impressed so far. cant beleive how hard they are all working tonite. aint seen that so far this season!

Down at AG and very impressed. City pressing the ball and outscrapping Colin's boys.

QPR have lots of quality in midfield but we are holding our own here.

Looked like a smart tactical switch early on. Rose was getting exposed on the left flank so Stead dropped back to take his place and Rose tucked inside. Rose suddenly looked dangerous and the two combined well for the goal.

Stead is getting the old Gerry Gow chant - 'he's here he's there....' Fantastic commitment from the big fella.

So whats the plan for the second half?.. over to the otib pundits!!

(btw.. agree keep long ball to minimum .. we're showing enough skill on the ball to at least match them, lets keep it up, I think we're looking pretty lively)

pps.. dashed out for a pee during first half but was so eager not to miss anything I put the old todger away too quick - & PEED DOWN ME LEG!! :laugh: .. shhh dont tell anyone! :)

Archived