IGNORED

Good Point Guys?

MC Risk

Right, while i have been quite vocal in my disapproval of Millen as manager, i always think in this league if you can take a point away from home that is a good result.....and we are now 3 games unbeaten with winnable games coming up. If we are on our game we can take brighton next home game!!!

It is starting to look obvious that Millen is here to stay, and this season will take the same shape as last season.....we win a couple on the trot which keeps our heads above water just, then we will not win for 3-4 games. The season again will split the pro and anti millen camps, but we should all realise he is here to stay and another mediocre season and a finish of 15th-18th beckons imo

Good result today lads

If you have learned anything about Bristol City over the years it's that we always disappoint in games we "should win" - and occasionally shock in games we're given no chance with (cf: Leicester)

With regards to today, I'm happy with a point away from home, regardless of how poorly we played. I''d just like to see us return to winning at Ashton Gate before they knock the place down...

Archived