IGNORED

Ashley Young

petehinton

Refs should just red card him... Several games unavailable for the team, plus the risk of going down to 10 men if he is available for selection will soon sort him out.. Unfortunately refs are generally speaking bottlers.

Can't blame them, they get no support at all from the FA or the PL. They watch players constantly mouthing off and visibly swearing at them and fail to deal with it. Refs are probably terrified of upsetting anyone and putting their jobs at risk. 

I've said it before, but mic the refs up so that we can all hear what kind of bile they're subjected to by the players and then deal with the offenders properly. They'd soon stop if they knew that they'd be put on display for everyone to see and retrospectively banned.

Refs should just red card him... Several games unavailable for the team, plus the risk of going down to 10 men if he is available for selection will soon sort him out.. Unfortunately refs are generally speaking bottlers.

The Refs would probably like to just red card him.

Unfortunately if they did, they themselves would get a ban as diving is a yellow not red.

Referees aren't allowed to do what they think is right, they are controlled from above.

Long gone are the days when refs were allowed to use common sense.

Ashley Young is a cheat of the highest order, one day he will look back and realise he tucked! up his chance of playing in a WC, hopefully!

This quote made me seriously question whether to carry on being a fan of (the wider game of) football.

Cheating is cheating and it all comes down to the perverse nature of the incentives on offer.  Bankers do scummy things because there are rich rewards for winning, so do footballers.  I am sorry to say it, but football has been ruined by money, to the extent that cheating is now (almost) acceptable as pond as you don't get caught

Archived