IGNORED

Ten Heroes

Super

Should be 11 heroes, surely?

That bloke we appointed who apparently isn't a tactical genius, but is a David Brent figure of fun?

7 wins 5 draws 5 defeats, pretty good after taking over from someone who won 2 out of 18, eh?

..and one gigantic tit

He should punt himself lucky that his actions, if the alledged elbow is true, didn't cost us the match. Saying that he is likely to be out for 3 matches so he has still played a part in letting the club down. Some may say this will be a good thing as it forces Cotterill into a situation he wasn't likely to find himself in, picking a team without El Abd in it.

El Abd hasn't exactly endeared himself to fans, many times I have seen myself or read on here it was only a matter of time before the way he plays will land him in trouble. If Cotterill says he can't play Fontaine for fear of the fans wrath, well I think he ain't seen nothing yet. El-Abd has a huge task on his hands to win fans over now, even after we still won tonight. I don't wan to be dramatic, this player has a huge contract , but I honestly cannot see him seeing it out at this moment in time

El Abd is getting slated tonight but let's not forget that the 'head it and kick it' merchant Flint was also missing tonight. It's no co- incidence that City kept a clean sheet with only 10 men without him.

Yes it is.

He should punt himself lucky that his actions, if the alledged elbow is true, didn't cost us the match. Saying that he is likely to be out for 3 matches so he has still played a part in letting the club down. Some may say this will be a good thing as it forces Cotterill into a situation he wasn't likely to find himself in, picking a team without El Abd in it.

El Abd hasn't exactly endeared himself to fans, many times I have seen myself or read on here it was only a matter of time before the way he plays will land him in trouble. If Cotterill says he can't play Fontaine for fear of the fans wrath, well I think he ain't seen nothing yet. El-Abd has a huge task on his hands to win fans over now, even after we still won tonight. I don't wan to be dramatic, this player has a huge contract , but I honestly cannot see him seeing it out at this moment in time

I am delighted at the fact we seem to be gelling under Cotterill, and must point out that El Abd WAS part of the team over this uptick in form.

BUT, that said...  I do think El Abd has a mountain to climb in terms of proving he's worth his seemingly automatic starting place.

And, right now, his contract length DOES seem ridiculous.

El Abd is getting slated tonight but let's not forget that the 'head it and kick it' merchant Flint was also missing tonight. It's no co- incidence that City kept a clean sheet with only 10 men without him.

It was all about commitment, determination, effort, and playing for the cause tonight.

There's no chance Flint would have been found wanting for any of those qualities.

On the train back to King's Cross now. What an enjoyable away day, again! Immense resilience shown by the team tonight, and difficult to pick a man of the match (I'd probably say Osborne if pushed).

Hardly anyone around me saw what happened for the red card, and the ref didn't see it either (it was only after he spoke to the linesman that he gave the red) - I would want to see a replay before being too harsh on El Abd, as the reaction of the other players after the incident certainly seemed to suggest the Peterborough player made the most of it. And it's a shame, El Abd had played quite well until that point.

Yes it is.

It is down to an absolute world class save by Frank Fielding and 9 men who never stopped running

In case anyone wondered I saw Jet run full stride with his man from their half to our penalty box and put in a challenge that won is a throw.

Everyone ran non stop jet included.

That's why we didn't concede.

He didn't do it, I was watching.

Any news on whether we are going to appeal or not? Not sure if they have better pictures than we've seen on the highlights. We know that Posh are cheating gits. I just don't see El Abd as the elbow sort, more shirt pulling or hair pulling or a sneaky pinch.

Can't quite get my head round some of the people on here giving him a hard time when it is more than likely he has been stitched up.

Any news on whether we are going to appeal or not? Not sure if they have better pictures than we've seen on the highlights. We know that Posh are cheating gits. I just don't see El Abd as the elbow sort, more shirt pulling or hair pulling or a sneaky pinch.

Can't quite get my head round some of the people on here giving him a hard time when it is more than likely he has been stitched up.

Why is it more than likely he was stitched up?

I have been saying it since the first few times i've seen him play El Abd is a liability and will cost us points.

The way he man handles the opponents is a disgrace and it was only a matter of time until something like this happened.

Granted it didn't cost us any points last night, he has his 10 team mates to thank for that, for defending with their lives and with lots of courage.

I haven't seen the incident but quite frankly i don't need to, we all know how he "defends" and so does every referee, i hope who ever takes his spot for the next few games has a blinder and we don't see adam in the starting 11 again this season.

I am not one to knock individual players but i just can't feel anything but fear when i see him play.

Still chuffed with the win last night, effin brilliant result!

Archived