IGNORED

Next Season, For Anyone Whose Interested!

Portland Bill

The Football League have announced the date upon which the 2014-15 season fixtures will be published. All will be revealed on Wednesday 18th June 2014 at 9.00a.m.

The league have also revealed a number of other associated dates for next season. The first set of league fixtures will be on Saturday 9th August 2014, with the final set taking place on Saturday 2nd May 2015. The 2014-15 season play-off finals will be played across the weekend of 23rd-25th May, with Wembley Stadium once again used as the final venue.

In addition, they have outlined their Christmas and New Year schedule, with Saturday 20th December, Friday 26th December (Boxing Day) and Sunday 28th December earmarked as the three Christmas holiday fixture dates.

The only times that have been to to Balloon Fiesta is when we have had a home game and in recent year I have been 3 times so we don't have to be away

You are right, just asked my son who also remembers this stuff. 02/03, 03/04 and 07/08 (our first season in Championship ) City were at home on BF w/e. Not since then though. I haven't heard the Red Arrows confirmed yet but I know that was one of the reasons why the football was away a couple of years ago, and obviously for the Night Glows. I don't expect us to be home for the Fiesta though, traffic is bad enough anyway.

Archived