IGNORED

Pay On The Day In The Rochdale End On Monday 1Pm K.o.

Bar BS3

wow what an exhilarating life you must lead to go and cheer our rivals opposition in rochdale

I was in the Wycombe end the day the Gas got relegated to the basement and fully intend on not missing it, if they are to plummet even lower.

My life's pretty good thanks.

I was in the Wycombe end the day the Gas got relegated to the basement and fully intend on not missing it, if they are to plummet even lower.

My life's pretty good thanks.

I had mates there to enjoy it too ,  the thing that stopped me was I promised never to go to wherever they were squatting ever again !

I would love it to happen , but as I told a G*s mate .... I'm just not that  !

If Rovers get relegated that day, and the away end is full of City, then it is going to be a full-scale riot at full time.

I am 100% certain the Police will be keeping a very close eye on ticket sales, and a huge contingent of OB is guaranteed. Be nice if someone gave Mansfield fans a 'heads-up' tbh, as it could be quite nasty if the Gas go down after that game.

The 'prowed' ones will no doubt try the old pitch invasion, and no guesses which way they will be heading.

Mansfield could send two teams down this year, they have Torquay on April 26th.

If Rovers get relegated that day, and the away end is full of City, then it is going to be a full-scale riot at full time.

I am 100% certain the Police will be keeping a very close eye on ticket sales, and a huge contingent of OB is guaranteed. Be nice if someone gave Mansfield fans a 'heads-up' tbh, as it could be quite nasty if the Gas go down after that game.

The 'prowed' ones will no doubt try the old pitch invasion, and no guesses which way they will be heading.

I wonder if they would get closer than the 18 yard box this time!!!

How about the Mansfield game?

Rovers ought to open up a stand for City, Swindon, Newport, Cardiff etc fans.  Would sell it out and probably be able to charge a premium price, whilst containing them all in one place making it easier to steward and police.

Seems the logical thing to do to me.  They could even have a small area in the stand for the 100 or so Mansfield fans that will come along.

They should organise a conference to discuss this.

I am 100% certain the Police will be keeping a very close eye on ticket sales, and a huge contingent of OB is guaranteed. Be nice if someone gave Mansfield fans a 'heads-up' tbh, as it could be quite nasty if the Gas go down after that game.

Haven't the Family Club got previous for this? I seem to remember Macclesfield fans including women and kids getting a dose of their "friendly banter" at their last home game a few seasons back. Add a relegation to the Conference into the mix and a sprinkling of City fans suspected of being in the away end and the Gas Hit Squad's "finest" will be ready for action I would have thought!!

Archived