IGNORED

New Season Tickets (Merged)

'Pack' It In

Mine arrived this morning, what a contrast to last summer when jet was running around delivering season tickets the day before the season started ( and who can forget the ticketing chaos of the following day ) I have been a long time critic of the way that the club has been run off the pitch, but in recent months their seems to have been a big improvement, well done to all concerned, long may it continue !

As the title suggests it has arrived,no travelling to the gate to pick it up this year!!

There is one thing tho,I wanted unreserved seating and this ticket has a row and seat number on it,is anyone else's the same??

I was told that the Ee relocation will be unreserved in ur chosen block but u would still have a seat number and row ect for cup games ect

Mine arrived this morning, what a contrast to last summer when jet was running around delivering season tickets the day before the season started ( and who can forget the ticketing chaos of the following day ) I have been a long time critic of the way that the club has been run off the pitch, but in recent months their seems to have been a big improvement, well done to all concerned, long may it continue !

Influence of the new Bristol Sport Chief Exec maybe?

Mines's arrived. So far so good, but I'm planning to get to the ground at least 3 hours before kick off on first match to allow for the usual scanner chaos.

Is that before or after the bottlemouth in/out of the Dolman.

Edit: I must be Psychic. See Dolman instruction post.

Anyway, my ST's have arrived...bring it on!

the "East End" section of the williams is unreserved, my guess is the seat number is just so they allocated the right number of people to that section

that's what we were told when we bought our tickets, same as when we were in the Eastend

the "East End" section of the williams is unreserved, my guess is the seat number is just so they allocated the right number of people to that section

Block E is unreserved. Block F is reserved and strictly seated. Everyone was told this when they bought.

You haven't seen the thread about the Dolman access then . . .

Mines's arrived. So far so good, but I'm planning to get to the ground at least 3 hours before kick off on first match to allow for the usual scanner chaos.

I've just read Dave L's post about the reduced number of turnstiles for the Dolman. It's not his fault, but I'm now planning to arrive a day early.

Anybody had an issue where multiple season tickets that are sent to one address all have the same name on them? The seat numbers look OK but my daughter was most put out to discover my name is on her season ticket.

Phone supporter services on 0117 963 0600 and they will sort it out for you.

Got one so far, will wait a few days for the vagaries of the post - but it does seem strange that they couldn't have been put in the same envelope as one wasan  under 7 ST.

Having said that, when it arrives and I can hand it to my son I know the reaction I'll get, so maybe better this way after all :)

Mine arrived yesterday. Williams block E singing. That made me laugh, I suppose anyone caught not singing in the singing section will be thrown out.

Yep, everyone in the adjacent blocks will be warming their vocal cords for ninety minutes in case they get the call to fill a seat.

I'm interested to know, will EVERYTHING get brought forward an hour as as result of #beattherush ?

Will my alarm go off at 5.00am instead of 6.00am? Will the Wetherspoons that was Highway Fashions start serving the red-faced jumbo-nosed old folks at 8.00am instead of 9.00am? Will Mark Shail have to get to Coral opposite the Hen & Chicken at 9.00am instead of 10.00am (etc etc)

DaveL I think we deserve answers.

I'm interested to know, will EVERYTHING get brought forward an hour as as result of #beattherush ?

Will my alarm go off at 5.00am instead of 6.00am? Will the Wetherspoons that was Highway Fashions start serving the red-faced jumbo-nosed old folks at 8.00am instead of 9.00am? Will Mark Shail have to get to Coral opposite the Hen & Chicken at 9.00am instead of 10.00am (etc etc)

DaveL I think we deserve answers.

As Johnny Cash said:

There are more questions than answers

Pictures in my mind that will not show

There are more questions than answers

And the more I find out the less I know

Yeah, the more I find out the less I know

Archived